• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack_wilds

quit frankly, there reallly isn't a need to take a pic that isn't readily apprent...

in that,

at sign-in page
press 'sign-in' the drop down box drops down
enter username and password
the drop down turns green says 'logging you in'
i am on index main page
BUT
the upper blue button still says 'sign-in'
i only see the 'sc4lex' upper left corner
i go to an item
upper right blue 'sign-in' button still there
the download box says i 'need to sign in to download'
and the download box message says 'you need to be logged in to download this'
and thats as far as it goes
i 'esc' or close the page to 'get out'
the 'log-out' button is no where to be seen

its a mystery  %confuso   &mmm ()sad() ::)

next thing shows

catty

Quote from: Jack_wilds on March 06, 2014, 04:13:50 PM
...its a mystery...

well its a mystery alright, I've been playing around in the LEX, I did wonder if it had anything to do with pop-ups as I have my browser set to accept any pop-ups from the site, but taking that off didn't make any noticeable difference ... and to be absolutely honest I'm getting a bit worried that if I keep poking around with my browser settings while using the LEX, I'm going to end up with the same problem you have, still thanks for taking the time to post what's happening in detail, maybe someone will have one of those   &idea  moments

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Tandini

Hi, I tried twice the LEX Password Reset Form but didn't get any confirmation mail ...
btw. is the LEX Password other than the SC4D Password?
  Come along on a Journey through Finland

Jack_wilds

is there any hope to recover the good graces of LEX privileges again?... still having same log-in issues and unable to log-out of previous sessions, as the log-out blue button is not to be seen...  &mmm  %confuso

rachel

Tried to register several times on the lex with no luck...please help

catty

Quote from: Jack_wilds on March 11, 2014, 02:07:21 PM
is there any hope to recover the good graces of LEX privileges again?...

As we don't know why you are having this problem, its a bit difficult to fix it ... do you have access to another computer ie a friend PC that you can try accessing the LEX and see if you are having the same problem on their PC, if you can access the LEX on another PC  then at least we would know that something on your PC was stopping your access.

-catty

Quote from: rachel on March 12, 2014, 02:02:40 AM
Tried to register several times on the lex with no luck...please help

sorry that's not something I can help you with, hopefully the LEX moderator next time they are on site will be able to help you
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

catty

Hi Jack_wilds

I tried to access the LEX while at work using IE version 8.0.6, logged on OK, but got this ... see attachment.

Is this what you are seeing at the top when you try and use the LEX?

-catty

EDIT: No problem with the LEX at home, but IE at home is IE version 11.0.9

Jack_wilds

yes that is what I see... yet at times the the 'exchange info' drop down shows up and nothing else...   ()sad()

any developments on this front  ()what()  would that access be restored in time to DL the 'dutch farm project' nexis farm packs and CPs latest creations etc...  &mmm  THX  ;)

Jack_wilds

still no resolution to this LEX log-in access puzzler   :'(   %confuso    ()what() 

missing the means to access and download needed dependencies and new bats...   ()sad() 

catty

Hi Jack_wilds

Much as I sympathize with your problem, I'm also convinced the problem is not here, but with your computer and something that has changed on it ... as to what I don't know and I will be the first one to cheer if it turns out I'm wrong and the problem is here

-catty

supersonic3000

Could someone help me I can't get on lex and i've tried my password and username
and password and it says that my email is already used

Jack_wilds

having that same issue with the email, and its says it is logging me in and I must be logged in to download...  &mmm  can not log out of any session, if thats whats hanging it up... ()sad()

lavariches17

I'm having trouble accessing the LEX since I had lost both of my username and password. However, I do remember the email address that was associated with it. Could you please at least find out my username associated with the email address so I could reset my password? Due to security concerns, I am not able to type out my email address. However, I may be able to PM the moderator my email address.

CasperVg

Sure, if you pm me your e-mail I should be able to find your username.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

supersonic3000

Since I Don't know how to PM someone i'll just give you it and you can PM me. It is ...

EDIT: Mod Message - Have PMed email address to CasperVg

Jack_wilds

still having issues...  &mmm  its been months now that  am unable to be logged for real with full privileges...

the log-in does not work no matter which computer or browser I use  :thumbsdown: ...

I must be in LEX purgatory or something  &hlp ...

now CP is uploading his projects and I can't get 'em  ()sad()

please help resolve the issues whatever it maybe...  :'(

vortext

Jack_wilds, have you tried to just make a new account for the LEX? It's a last resort really but better than nothing.  &mmm
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Jack_wilds

YES I did... to no avail... I am still in that 'logging you in...' loop, that really isn't logging me in... did new and did access from other computers and broswers to no avail... it just sucks   :(

vester

Jack, I am amazed that you still haven't got your problem solved.

Which browsers have you tried ?

Maybe Opera could be worth a try ?

Jack_wilds

as stated in earlier post... I am using latest Vr28 of fire fox...
opera is troublesome for me... what is so perplexing is no issues for months well over a year then the last of Jan... no access to any privileges...  &mmm %confuso ()what() ???