• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VDK Watertaxi and Harbour Bus

Started by vester, March 04, 2007, 11:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

These ferries definitely are a must-have! You do such a wonderful job on projects like this. I'll have a set of red, white and blue ones, please - they will fit perfectly in my new region.  :)

Later...
Joan

bap

Vester,

The set of ferries skins is excellent, the possibility of having more than one installed at once is perfect, and your mod is certainly one of those which is being worth waiting for.  &apls

May I make a (not so off the topic) request: would you be able to reskin the ships Maxis uses to simulate seaport traffic? I think it would  be particularly interesting to have the possibility to use skins that reproduce ships from the end of the XIX century and/or the begining of the XX century to help making more realistic old cities. One could replace the skin as Simtime goes by to reflect the developments in ships & boats technology over time.

For example, concerning your ferries skins, I plan to use Ori or GVT skins for earlier city development times and would switch to OSV or STB for more modern epochs.

Bap

noahclem

Sorry to resurrect an old thread  ::)

Were these ever released anywhere? Or is there still a possibility of an eventual release somewhere? They'd be a nice thing to have!

C.Scott

Now that your are Batting once more I hope we may see These wonderful ferries uploaded soon.
CS

vester

Have been thinking of these. Wanted to release them for the canals as well. Might just have to release them for the in-game water.
Ran into some problems. SomeĀ  of the boats didn't show up or show up looking strange.

Don't have a lot of time for batting and modding, yet.

emanuelfranco0390

Hi vester your work here is epic for the game, you make my game look more and more better, thanks.

&apls

vester

Have been looking at these and trying to get them working.
Had a few of the additional that will not show up.

Have moved all updates into the thread with my trains: VDK Transport.