• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panthersimcity4

Wow, your lot editing amazes me.  ;D  :thumbsup: I can't wait to see more!

Russell

Exclamation mark and applause - I mean, what else is there?  :)

Heblem

I like your uses for the LBT props  :D anyway its a quite excellent lot.. keep on  ;)

Simpson

Hello
Your city is fantastic

Good work  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Shingure

I love that road that turns around and goes under the ground. I wonder where that can be found. Anyway It is perfect!  &apls

Yoman

Even though I've already had my say on this update (I think). I've just realized how much you've influenced the game Badsim, or at least the way I and some others play it. I've begun to create tons of custom lots, meant for one and one place only, just as you. So has emilin if you check out Blackwater. So I'm just going to say thank you for the massive inspiration that has made the game so much more unique and interesting for me and I'm sure for some others.

Simpson

Hello,
Where do you find the bat who are around your canal in antigone??

Thank you

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

iamgoingtoeatyou

We want our update! *shakes fist*

J/K. I'll be waiting patiently for the next one :P

dragonshardz

*stares in awe and faints*

*Revives sometime later*

did anyone see that? No? Whew!

This is nothing like 3RR. This is my new favorite Md, for sure. I'll be waiting.

~~Dragonshardz~~

Earth quake

This, it is of the good work, I congratulates you.  &apls
You are really the best in the LOT which I saw, go on.

Simpson

So what happened  ??????::) &Thk/( ()what() ???
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

emilin

That is actually what I was thinking too...

I guess there are a number of reasons for not being around a place like this all the time - and it can be surprisingly stressful to maintain any typ of city journal for such a long time, not to mention a journal of this extraordinary quality and standard.

But if you do drop by any time soon, Cedric, please leave a note telling us that you are alright. That is all that matters.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Heblem

I do hope you are right as emilin says... you haven't posted and visited devotion since last January.
Really really i like this MD and it'll be sad to see this gone by the time.

I understand RL, if you get just some minutes to the internet leave at us whats happening  ;)
Take care

Badsim

Last pictures from AntigOne ... but they haven't to be considered as an update and this MD will stay with inactive ones - not a bad company - .

A mix of Krio's , prepo's , vanderaap's and jsteed's BATs . Finished 2 months ago .

And an unfinished urban mall ( sims and light cones missing ) , using Gaumont Multiplex by lacoigne as main building with its jobs , and Shibuya West Station by APTX as prop ...

Hello !

Time to give some news ... I'm fine , thanks for your concern , even if speaking about AntigOne the news aren't that good ...
I was working on the urban mall above two months ago when it happened suddenly : a total saturation .
I haven't been able since to launch Lot Editor to achieve this Lot and/or start something else ...

Nothing , nada , que dalle ; the black hole .

Even after 2 months of silence , reflection , waiting ( and doing other things ...) I'm not able to tell you if it's a temporary crisis or definitely dead .
This isn't the first crisis ( have had one when I was on Simphoni ) but this one is a lot more serious and after have spent hours by thousands on AntigOne since 3 years , I feel really depressed when I think it could be over for good . To Lot Edit an entire city ( without speaking about the region ) is a crazy way - and not at all the original purpose of SC4 - and , emilin & yoman (in particular but you're not alone) , how much I feel amazed , honored and proud seeing your latest works , I certainly wouldn't encourage you to dig too much that way .

I need time , a lot of time , a very long break ... That said , as my seasonal job start again from Easter for 6 months , that's the perfect occasion for me to take this now necessary distance with SC4 .

Well ... I think there's nothing useful to add , C'est comme ça ! , (Link - to finish this post on a brighter tune )

Thanks . And good luck .

PS: I've seen & read almost everything since 2 months and would have liked to congratulate a lot of people - too much to dress a list ( and take the risk to forget someone ) - but most of all I want to adress my deepest wishes of recovery to David (Dedgren) & Khiyana .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Krio

It has been a pleasure to read your Legendary MD  &apls Final pictures were great, they would have been great even without my bats. Thank you for using them great master of lotting & MDs  :)

Pat

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls
Cedric it has been a great honour to watch you devolp AntigOne and watch you work with some wonderful lots!!! I do hope that in the 6 month vaction that you get that feeling back and come back strong!!! Till then how is it said see you soon in french....

your friend Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Ennedi

First of all I'm very glad you gave a sign of life Cedric, good to know everything is OK with you!  :thumbsup:
Thank you for last Antigone pictures, they are beautiful as always  :)

You are not forced to do anything! Take it easy Cedric and give yourself as much relax and distance from SC4 as you need  ;)
The ultimate and greates result of your work are not pictures (although most of them are real jewels), and it is not a more or less finished city. The greatest thing you created during your two-years-long work and these thousands hours spent at the computer is all joy and inspiration you gave to your MD visitors. A lot of people spent fantastic moments looking at Antigone and it will not disappear if you will not continue it.
Personally I will look at your pictures many, many times more, I have a lot to do with them  :D

You gave a lot to others. If you will have a pleasure in visiting us on SC4D (I would be very glad!), maybe this time somebody else will give you something? A bit of inspiration, or maybe simply a few nice, relaxing moments spent with friends?

Starting my own MD I had a general plan of my future SC4 work. But I have to modify it too. I started a few other themes and I want to finish them, but it is simply impossible to do everything in the same time. I was also ill in January and I need about two months to the full recovery, and my RL work is really demanding. So I can make only a part of work I planned, but I accept it. I also want to have some pleasure fom my SC4 activities  ;)

Take as long break as you need, my friend, and then visit us from time to time!

Adam

New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

wouanagaine

Cedric, It was and still will be a pleasure to look at Antigone even way after you close it. I'm sure even in long time, I'll still find inspiration by looking at the amazing pics you have shared with us

You have a special vision of how to play SC4 to say the least

And I hope, one day after your seasonal job, you'll find a new LotEditor which will bring you again in Antigone

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

metasmurf

I've been following your work since your simphoni days. I actually remember those days, a few years ago constantly looking at the forum for another update from you. You shouldn't feel guilty about ending this MD. You have put more work in to this then any other person would have done for a MD. Thanks for brining us high quality stuff, and good look with whatever you will be doing in the future.

Merci, and regards from Sweden

//Andreas

Pat Riot

quite an honor for krio and prepo to close the best journal in the history of SC4.

I don't think we need to tell you what you have accomplished.

&apls