• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DBSSYMN Plays Shosaloza the old world way

Started by DebussyMan, January 17, 2007, 06:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DebussyMan

I have been messing around with old european custom content for some time, and I've been able to create a somewhat strong gameplay using them exclusively... So I decided to try it out in the Shosaloza region!

I have made some changes to the region: added a river and flattened some of the land around it.

For now I've only got one pic for you, it is taken from the centre of the main city:

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Yoder7652

wow DM. this is my kind of city, just one question...what is the building in the top left with the green roof and tall tower?

beskhu3epnm

Man, I like that river...

I get sucked into putting seawalls on everything, and that gives it a "too perfect" look... I like this design with regards to the river.

As well, the totally unique buildings make it something that I don't see too much of. Makes me jealous! &dance

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

dioangel

DebussyMan is now in the ball park!  :D Awsome my friend! Keep it coming!   :thumbsup:

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

CabraBuitre

Check out Abelfarei!

Colyn

Great start ... just try and give us the grid reference so that we understand where you are on the map.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

sam

Nice start, I like the old world buildings. :thumbsup:

kwakelaar

This looks wonderful, as a fan of this style of playing I am very impressd by what you have done here.

Yoder, as I know Vester has been making the church connnected to the palace i assume it is his BAT.

bat

sebes

This is a great city - I like the style very much. This is truely the best "old" city that I know. &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

mattb325

Well Debussyman, you must have found the only patch of flat land on which to build!  :D

Seriously, lovely start. I, like the others, look forward to finding out about 'that' building in your stash! :thumbsup:

NikNik

Wow, DB. A town after my heart. A bit bohemian perhaps but very, VERY nice.

Nik-Nik

BarbyW

Now I know why you wanted vester's church ;D This looks super and very European. Look forward to seeing the next instalment
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Serkanner

I agree with the people responding before me ... very nice city and a great job on getting the "old world feel" to it. Looking forward to the next update.

praiodan

Love that city! Really has an old world feeling to it... I espacially like how you used the old stuff from xannepan  :thumbsup:

Alfred.Jones

:o That looks great! The buildings, the trees and the bridges look awesome together! Keep it up ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

vester

Quote from: Yoder7652 on January 17, 2007, 07:30:31 PM
wow DM. this is my kind of city, just one question...what is the building in the top left with the green roof and tall tower?
It's the Christiansborg Castle next to my chapel/church. It houses the Danish Parliament, the queens representations rooms and the Supreme court (which is not include in the bat).
Great work. I really like your city.

keithsed

A European type city is next on my list.  I would also like to to a half timber one.  I'll know where to come to now to look aka . . . drool at the content.   :o

Great eye candy.   :o

Keith

keithsed

QuoteIt's the Christiansborg Castle next to my chapel/church. It houses the Danish Parliament, the queens representations rooms and the Supreme court (which is not include in the bat).

Vester:  Is this bat available at STEX.  I did a search and couldn't find anything. 

Keith

Yoder7652

Thanks for the information Vester....I just googled it and saw an area shot...quite impressive complex!

@Keith...you won't find this available yet...I'm afraid it is apart of Debussyman's private stash....although I hope he releases it soon  ;D