• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show Us Your Car Accidents/Traffic!

Started by Haljackey, October 25, 2007, 03:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SC4BOY

Quote from: Glenni on October 26, 2007, 02:03:59 PM
Models are not originally mine, though i edited them to make the car models look crashed.

Love it Glenni!! Smashed cars AND victims.. hehe

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

j-dub

The pics speak for themselves.
Ew, right in the gate!

Classic wreck

And this guy sped too fast after getting buzzed when he left the coffe drive thu, and bam! kaboom! crash! someone just lost a motor home. :angrymore:

Earth quake

Wow, the accident on the second picture is impressionant.

Travis

Here's one of mine:

One word: Automata generators. :) Especially needed here, since my cities are fully plopped, to add some life. ;)

bat

Really nice looking pictures there, j-dub!

That area of that picture is excellent, Travis! Nice bridge and work at that river! :thumbsup:

jonoboo

May aswell post my hidious traffic problems :( I have the NAM 2x capacity patch BTW. (Which means roads have a capacity of 2000 instead of 1000 and one way roads have capacity of 4000 instead of 2000 and so on.)

As you can see I do use mass transit too -.-

And as a quick joke :P

Meh!

CasperVg

People going to their jobs...

At rush hour that border becomes a hell... Even tho that neighborhood is totally uninhabited, over 11k people use that avenue  &Thk/(

Big accident at a Avenue intersection

Replacing it by a roundabout didn't really help, on the contrary; everyone wants to use the inner lane.. (the seasonals don't fit here, I know)

Another big accident? Even bigger.. Perhaps a highway system should be installed (I left the menu on intentionally, so you can see the zonage/roads/population)

BTW: No traffic generators in any picture
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

bat

Really nice pictures of your traffics and nice accidents there, @ both! Looks wonderful!

sebes

LOL - the picture with the roundabout looks very much like Dutch driving - all in one lane, affraid the use the asphalt...  ::)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Earth quake

frdrcklim

34869 cars. That's just too hot to handle. :o
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Simpson

Lol I love your accident very realistic  :D :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

j-dub

Fun with parking lots! No fun are those people on strike.

bat

tankmank

this area has over 100,000 people and its just over 1.2km2 so there is a lot of traffic

tag_one

^^ Nice city tankmank and beautiful congested roads  :thumbsup:

tankmank

bat

Really nice pictures of your city! And the traffic is very heavy there... ;)

tag_one

Nice congested roads  :thumbsup:
BTW whats happening with the trains in the second picture? They are quite close to each other  ???