• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Bridges!

Started by Ennedi, June 03, 2007, 06:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTeaCat

Welcome to page 2

Well seeing as this is the first bridge in my new TatTT heres a good place to show it. A very simple rural one for your delight ;)

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

flame1396

:o I love it!!

You have got to stop all the great eye candy! They're getting so fat they aren't fitting in their sockets.  ::)
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

threestooges

TTC: Your bridge is a nice thing to see, but I am fascinated by the detail in the water itself. The way the plants seem to be "following" the current give the river a sense of movement that is slow enough to allow such growth. A great opening to page 2.

SA: The bridge is very well done (depsite lacking adequate capacity of course heh heh). That traffic though, in addition to the ship passing underneath the bridge give your pic a life of its own.

Yoman

So SA, when do Slann and I get the lots? :P

Ennedi

SA, this picture is impressive. Very realistic wharf area. The avenue and bridge head is very well done. I like it very much.

TTC, nice to see you here. I agree with threestoges about the water flora. Simple, but professionalist's hand can be seen.

OK, here are some of mine. These are my first experiments with new bridges in mountainous area.

New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

bat

That's a great picture, TTC! :thumbsup:

Your pictures are beautiful! Great picture of the mountain, Ennedi! :thumbsup:

will_colorado

Ennedi:  Those are impressive bridges.  Is that a rail or a street though?

Shadow Assasin:  Nice container area.  Where did you get the warehouses that sit under the bridge?

Nice bridges everyone.

Here is my contribution.  The start of a causeway that runs across a large lake:

This is my home:  Ain't it cool?

Krio

Dang Ennedi!  :o

But this is my "greatest" non-Maxis bridge(s).

Nasu Kissan Silta - Nasu Kissa Bridge from capital of Qaddro, Ronja. I named it after my dead kitten.

Railwaybridge next to it is called Nalle Arnoldin Metalli-ihme (Nalle Arnold's Metal-wonder), or simply NAM-silta - NAM-bridge.

autoVino

Ennedi

Some time passed I was here - sorry

Bengt, your style is very specific and nice to see your pics here  :)
The bridge is really great and contours of this island are very promising (a bit hard to say more  ;))

AutoVino, Maxis bridges are very good - maybe the best sc4 objects made by Maxis  ;D
Also nice pics - the second one is my favourite  :thumbsup:
Very interesting effect on the water - the only thing I think about is the water looks more quiet than these reflections suggest (only my opinion  :)) - but very creative  &apls
New Horizons Productions
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

gmavignier

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on June 16, 2007, 07:17:12 AM
Some very nice bridges here, people. :P Good job.

Meanwhile, here's Olympia Bridge in Mordicar, Ensenada. It's an infamous bridge because it already suffers from congestion, two years after being built.
More than just your bridge, your waterfront is amazing. Where did you get those containers and warehouses? Also I would like to have those under the bridge warehouses. Are they made by you? If so nice work where can I download them? All together, where can I download the fillers, the cars, the containers, the cranes... LOL!

bat

Wonderful picture of that two bridges, will_colorado!

An excellent shot at night of this bridge, Bengt!

Your pictures are also great, autoVino!

apeguy

wow! these are some cool bridges everyone! by the way ennedi, where did you get that awesome water mod? :P

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

douwe

Just seeing if I can get Imageshack to work for me.

Just Vanilla Maxis stuff but it is on topic.

Just dinking with sizing now I have the hang of it. (I think).. ()stsfd()
"As 't net ken sa 't moet, dan moet 't mar sa 't ken"
Old Frisian Proverb

flame1396

@ Will Colorado: Nice. The bridge you did with the wires is hard to do. I've done it. But shorter :)

The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

dragonshardz

everyone does know that bridges carry power?

bat

Wonderful looking bridges, douwe and flame1396! Fantastic work! :thumbsup:

apeguy

nice one flame 1396!!! I like those seawalls that you used :thumbsup:

P.S. does anyone know where ennedi got his water mod from, I must have it!

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

willy88

And what do you think you're doing looking at my signature?

Ennedi

Quote from: apeguy on September 09, 2007, 09:13:47 AM
nice one flame 1396!!! I like those seawalls that you used :thumbsup:

P.S. does anyone know where ennedi got his water mod from, I must have it!

Don't worry apeguy, it's a Mayor Bean Ocean River Mod - link here
There are separate textures for deep and shallow water in it - check the readme
The combination showed here is:
Deep sea 669999
Shallow water 669999, if you will use 669966, you will have a nice greenish color along the coast (as in mediterranean/carribean regions)
New Horizons Productions