• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your . . . . current projects

Started by keithsed, February 08, 2007, 07:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

Just a small city that I'm building now.

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Hi all,still busy with my industrial city :).

noahclem

Quote from: 0715463494 on August 08, 2018, 11:47:33 PM
Hi all,totally forgot about the platforms lol :o.Fixed it now,looks much better,thanks for reminding me :thumbsup:

Good choice of platforms! They fit excellently and I'm always a fan of quality HD props  :thumbsup:

Could I bother you again though about what those big warehouse-ish props are that you're using on the lot? I'd love to investigate their potential use in an airport environment.

Hi,yep the station came out good i think.The building you are talking about is actually part of an airport i downloaded $%Grinno$%,but then i thought i could use it somewhere else also,lol.I am posting a link for you guys.http://tsushinikai.com/simcity4/.

Hi all,bit of intense surgery $%Grinno$%,lol

Finished with my 4 line DTR station :thumbsup:.

Good morning everyone.Working on a new growable,19 by 19 INDUSTRIAL LOT.MULTI GREEN FERTILIZER COMPANY is a mixing and bagging company here in our local town,supplying fertilizer all over the country.This is just the basic setup,still working hard on it lol.

art128

Not bad! I like the conveyor belts setup between the different buildings.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Made some real progress with the MULTI GREEN lot,forgot to mention that they also supply liquid fertilizer to the farmers.

FrankU

Nice work! Pity the textures don't all fit. I know the availability of useful textures is always too little, and I see you are doing as best as you can.
The trees in the lot do not really fit, in my opinion. Maybe they would fit in an entrance area to a shop or main office, but not in the industrial grounds.
Show more!

Terring7

This is an attempt to build a circular city. I know that you can't build a fully circular city, even if you use NAM, but nothing can stop you from trying to build a city as circular as possible.

The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

scott1964

Trying to decide on which walls to be built in Harborview  :-\

simonvangenderen

I only just built this highway ring around Sagemoor, but I'm already thinking of streamlining all connections and adding new exits, which in turn might provide more space for the city to grow. Here's the plan:

CasperVg

Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Citynut607

Hello all! RL hit me pretty hard the last few years and I was away from the game for some time, so long in fact that I cannot access my old profile and had to make a new one.....  :thumbsdown: But I am back and wanted to share my new project that I have been working on: The Anderson Region! I hope to have many more updates as I continue to grow my region. And its good to be back!  ;D
Come visit New Humboldt!
New Humboldt

PaPa-J

St. Williams Bay
Population: 20,256
17 years growth

Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

kbieniu7

Square in a square in a square in a square in a square  ;D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Kitsune

Hello Terring7 ... my fellow grider... grids can be fun .. and take a while to build..

.. and this is just a baby grid compared to what I'm planning for my next region when I'm done this.
~ NAM Team Member

N1_2888

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum