• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Capporth City [5th OSITM Special 03 (30.06.13)]

Started by bat, May 08, 2007, 06:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to the third update of CC!

Thanks for over 400 views and for 40 comments!

here are the personal replies:

and here is the slideshow of the third update:

For all the ones who would make an animation:

Visit this site and download "swftools-0.8.1.exe" under the "Download"-button. Tutorials are under the "Documentation"-button. I use the swfc-language and write it in the notepad (from windows) in a SC-File (.sc).

Thanks for visiting this MD and for leaving a comment!
I hope, I will see you at the 4th update again!
Take care!

Vario80

Hey, this is really a beautifull CJ.  &apls Love the animated parade.
And the way you present it is fantastic, mach weiter so! (keep it up) &apls  :thumbsup:
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

kimcar

&apls  Great parade you have done. Thumsup for the animation. Very good  :thumbsup:

tooheys

This is a unique way of presenting a CJ, great work, I like it very much. The city pic's look great, especially the one with the stadium.

Looking forward to the next update.

Cheers

Dave

mattb325

Hello Bat - I'll concur with the others - very innovative way to present a journal indeed. The last update looks like you had some fun with it. Great stuff ;)

wouanagaine

Great anims !  &apls &apls

Love the v0.8.1, it seems that you mastered it ! You'll have to teach me now !

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

thundercrack83

Wait, I must have missed this update! Sorry about that, my friend! The parade looks great--you're definitely doing a fantastic job with these animations. Keep up the great work, and I'll be back for your next update!

bat

Welcome to the fourth update of CC!
Thanks for so many comments!

Thanks for visiting this MD and for leaving a comment!
See you at the next update.
Take Care!

Snaper

It's very beautiful, I love your animation, big work  :thumbsup:

But I think that you wait too a long time before passing to next image ... It's even so very beautiful  &apls

sebes

That bat, shows some great layouts of fields and roads. I like how so many trees are covering the streets betweens the farmfields. Good job :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

kimcar

&apls  &apls  &apls  I just do an animation too with the applause icon  ;D Just Kidding. I just congrats you for your animation . I`m sure it`s a lot of work. I`m just jalous of people like you who have that patience to do such of great presentation like yours. Keep up your great work. I really like it. &apls  &apls You see another animation  :D

thundercrack83

You know, I've been so preoccupied with how great the animations in your updates are that I think I forgot to mention that your region work looks great, too! The farms in this latest update are spectacular, as is that sunken highway! Then, when you add the animations in to the mix, you've got a truly splendid MD! Also, as a fellow Parliamentary, I thought it would be appropriate to post my 1300th comment here. Great work, my friend!

Russell

This MD resembles nothing I've seen before. Amazing work.  &apls

tooheys

Nice update :thumbsup: great presentation as always. A good looking farming area and and I like the look of the transport network.

Keep it up.

Cheers

Dave

emilin

I think that was probably the best update yet. I'm fascinated by farmlands - mainly because I'm so bad at doing the myself. And I really admire people like you who can build them so nicely. :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

pipishere

A really great CJ you have here. Love the animations!  :thumbsup:

Ennedi

Great MD and great animations!  :thumbsup:

I must learn how to do it. Thanks for the link to swf.

Your farming area has very modern look - I like it. NOB's installations are well-fitted here. My favourite picture - highway with tunnel and lavender field  &apls
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Pat

Wow Bat Stunning work and most amazing last 2 updates im sorry i havent caught them as they
came out... i will try and rectifie that problem - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

urban

:thumbsup: It took me some time to load the animation, but it was totally worth it, great scenery :)

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

Nardo69

Nice one - I finally got the patience for waiting until the animations loaded and see them from beginning to end!

Great work - I like those round - shaped farms with the tree-filled borders!

I just did NOT like that you put the railway lines on a bridge instead of the road ...

Take care and make Backups!

Bernhard  :thumbsup: