• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Works from an Urban Design/Planner

Started by starrdarcy, February 27, 2008, 12:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

starrdarcy

Dear SC4 Members,

One more step towards an official release of my creations!

I have officially launched my latest project codenamed "Urbanz" fittingly.

I have decided that this future release will cover mostly residential buildings, and some commercial buildings. Currently i also have in the works to release custom road and street textures, those seen in the previous pictures in this thread.

In order to get this project completed in a respectable timeframe, i am currently looking for others who want to work on the lighting and props for my buildings, as well as people who are experience in creating custom lot information and query gui's. I think a team effort will produce the best results, and will produce something unique for the SC4 community.

I will be persoanally contacting members who feel they are experienced in lighting and rendering in Gmax, as well as advanced modding of lots. You can also pm too if you feel you can contribute to the project :)

One more thing to take note of is that i will be restarting SKlion
, and be posting a new blog entry later in December, along with updating some of the features of the website.

This thread has served me well, however, i will no longer be posting anymore replies in regards to this project in this thread - a new thread will be started to handle the project.

Thanks for reading SC4 members,

-Darcy Cardinal

Urban design & planning with SimCity with Sketchup