• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RippleJet

Jack_wilds

Hey guys...

after months of no log-in issues; there are issues...  &mmm  ???

made a new password but would not allow me to keep my usual username, so I 'changed' it, then it was ok, but the pm to my ebox link winds up in the head scratching gorilla inbox... 

&sly so I registered again with the username and a new password... no better results... :(

the pm to my email box validity link still goes to the puzzled gorilla

so then, any help  %confuso

old usernames: jack_wilds, Jack_wilds, jimemms
new username: JackWilds

Jack

RippleJet

Quote from: Jack_wilds on December 27, 2010, 03:16:59 PM
old usernames: jack_wilds, Jack_wilds, jimemms
new username: JackWilds

• jack_wilds is your original account, with 2,475 downloads
  • JackWilds is a new account with 3 downloads Dec 25th, 2010
  • Jack Wilds is an account which has never been activated
  • There is no account by the name Jack_wilds
  • There is no account by the name jimemms

I assume you'd rather have your orginal account operational again.
That would at least let you keep your download history.

Do you want us to reset the password for jack_wilds?

Jack_wilds

Quote from: RippleJet on December 27, 2010, 03:27:31 PM

• jack_wilds is your original account, with 2,475 downloads
  • JackWilds is a new account with 3 downloads Dec 25th, 2010
  • Jack Wilds is an account which has never been activated
  • There is no account by the name Jack_wilds
  • There is no account by the name jimemms

I assume you'd rather have your orginal account operational again.
That would at least let you keep your download history.

Do you want us to reset the password for jack_wilds?

...yes the original one please, thank-you; with a new password

RippleJet

mrmike1979

please save me i can access here obviously but I cant get on the lex I was able to for awhile when i had a shortcut but now nothing seems to work. thanks for any help

RippleJet

ssggeo

I just registered for the LEX, rec'd confirmation email and clicked on the link, then when  try to login, I get the error page. user name : ssggeo

BarbyW

ssggeo: both accounts made by you are activated. Check that you are using the correct password for each. If you still cannot access we can change your password and send it by PM. Let us know if you need that doing.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

maleip21

Hi, I've forgotten my LEX password, can you sent me a new one on <snip>? thanks in advance...

RippleJet

maleip21, I've sent you a new password in a PM. ;)

Hrothward

ErikEst

ErikEst

I haven't downloaded nor uploaded anything yet, I just made the account to browse the file exchange, but i can't do it, because I cannot access it :/

tasqo

no matter how hard I try, I just can't log in to the LEX, though i'm sure i'm putting my username/password in correctly, I also got the activation e-mail and it said I've successfully activated using the link. It seems I'll just have to spend some more bonding time with the monkey ::)

BarbyW

maristela dos reis - I have manually activated your account so you should be able to access the LEX now.
Hrothward, ErikEst and tasqo - I see that all of you have downloaded items so presume you are no longer having problems.

cww1972

I registered, received confirmation email and followed link however I still can not access the LEX.
Please assist.

Thanks,

BarbyW

cww1972 - you username on the LEX is showing as cww19072 and the account is activated. Make sure you are using the correct username but if you continue to have problems post here again.

TSwann

I must have misspelled my email since i never got the confirmation email. My user name is T_Swann

mrmike1979

Again for some reason I am unable to access the LEX I dont know what the deal is my password is correct and everything works for SC4D HELP ME AGAIN

RippleJet

Quote from: TSwann on January 24, 2011, 07:43:54 PM
I must have misspelled my email since i never got the confirmation email. My user name is T_Swann

I have manually activated your account. ;)

Quote from: mrmike1979 on January 25, 2011, 09:46:47 PM
Again for some reason I am unable to access the LEX I dont know what the deal is my password is correct and everything works for SC4D HELP ME AGAIN

First of all, make sure you haven't got CAPS LOCKS activated when typing your password.
I don't remember myself what I changed your password to, and I never save PMs containing password.

However, your password should be available in your copy the PM that I sent you in December.
You could try to copy it from that PM to the login screen at LEX.