• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Moonlight EL Rail Catenaries Mod

Started by BarbyW, June 11, 2009, 10:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonlinght

To Mas-san,BarbyW-san,Andreas-san,Tarkus-san,and NAM team

I would like to thank you for your kind correspondence :thumbsup:

Moreover, to up-load on LEX, most was supported about Mas-san.
Thank you indeed for receiving valuable time in spite of a busy schedule.
Humbly my best regards when there is a chance :)

-The following sentences are Japanese-
Masさん、BarbyWさん、Andreasさん、Tarkusさん、またNAMチームの皆さんへ

この度は、私のMODをLEXにアップするにあたり、
一方ならぬご尽力賜りまして誠にありがたく心よりお礼申し上げます。

またMasさんにつきましてはLEXへアップする為に殆どの段取りをして頂きました。
お忙しい中貴重なお時間を頂戴し、誠にありがとうございました。

また機会がありましたら今後とも、何卒宜しくお願い申し上げます。
(この文章が本当に上の文になっているのかは分かりません :-[)

BarbyW

You are very welcome, moonlinght-san. I hope we can upload more of your work.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

CahosRahneVeloza

I'm very sorry for posting on a thread that's two years old already but I absolutely feel that it's better I post my question on here than starting an otherwise duplicate topic.

Anyway, I've just downloaded this mod from the LEX Download link found on the first page & though I'm fairly sure the download was updated I still get a few Double Decker (ELR over Road) puzzle pieces with missing Mod tiles. For example the ELR over Rail puzzle piece, where on the photos on this thread are showing a fully modded puzzle piece, whereas when I plop the said puzzle piece I still get the "default" NAM puzzle piede.

Also on some of the pictures on this thread, the "ELR over Pedmall" pieces are fully modded, but on my download when I plop the puzzle pieces the ELR only has that "four colored square" base instead. Is the download on the LEX not that updated perhaps?

EDIT: Addendum:

I've also noticed that the version I've downloaded on the LEX do not show the sidewalks for the Double Decker pieces.

jdenm8

This mod does have problems with ElRail over Road as of the June 2010 NAM. I think a patch was posted somewhere (I have that patch on my own system) that fixed the problem.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

CahosRahneVeloza

Quote from: jdenm8 on May 27, 2011, 07:48:04 PM
This mod does have problems with ElRail over Road as of the June 2010 NAM. I think a patch was posted somewhere (I have that patch on my own system) that fixed the problem.

Cool! :)

If you do happen to remember where to get the patch could you please post a link on here?

jdenm8

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

CahosRahneVeloza

hkboondoggle

Sorry for bumping the thread, but got confused wen installing the NAM 31.2
So is this mod discontinued or being included within the new NAM? Thanks.

samerton

Quote from: hkboondoggle on July 19, 2013, 09:30:19 AM
So is this mod discontinued or being included within the new NAM? Thanks.

It is included in NAM v31 onwards, it is labelled as the El Rail Alternate Implementation in the El Rail section of the NAM Networks and Network Expansion category in the installer.

cmdp123789

Speaking of which, lets say I want the gravel texture under it, but I dont want to to use the fences, cause I think they dont look good, is there a way to make em go away?

z

Quote from: cmdp123789 on July 19, 2013, 06:24:26 PM
Speaking of which, lets say I want the gravel texture under it, but I dont want to to use the fences, cause I think they dont look good, is there a way to make em go away?

Yes; they are separate options under the "El Rail Alternate Implementation" selection.