• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill_Chen

I love your photoshoped grey tone, besides, that zigzag path is amazing &apls &apls

My first MD here : The Urban construction diar

Nardo69

Nice to see that there some more completely mad SC4 players out there ...  :D

Real impressive your mosaics, you can almost smell production, pollution and decay. Only thing is the distance between the two excavators. Years ago I saw such a monster, they are really really huge and need lots of space around them ... and the mines where they are used at are usually even bigger ...

Congratulations to a well deserved OSITM and Happy New Year!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

wouanagaine

Congrats to the OSITM

Very impressive commie block and wonderful presentation

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

penguin007

Great update again some lovely pictures of that mining town can't wait for more!!!

Will

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

serebii666

Love the gloomy atmosphere! And congrats on your OSITM!  &apls
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

tankmank

Wow i've missed a fair bit of amazing stuff since the last time i commented and wow the last updates where fantastic, they looked so realistic

Tomas Neto

Quote from: art128 on January 06, 2011, 12:36:50 PM
Thanks all, i'll try to post a new update this week..  :)

Ok, my friend!!!  I'll be here again to enjoy your new update!!!  :thumbsup:

Yan077

Wow  :o

What an update Arthur ... simply fantastic, this kind of presentation is perfect and really despressing, I love all the pictures !

Award well deserved my friend ! 

Yann  :thumbsup:

art128

Hey everyone... It seems I have a problem...

Since the game crashed when I was playing, now each time I want to open the capital's city tile the game freeze on the first mayor message box and then I'm not able to play that tile... I wanted to make an update about a new, fully abandoned and depressive quarter of the city but it seems I can't now... Does anyone know how to fix that ? The last backup I made was like 3 months ago ..  :'(

Props & Texture Catalog

nbvc

Do you mean these "Urgent Advice Dialogs"? I deactivated them in the settings and use only the newspaper. Hope this helps.

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

Orange_o_

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Skimbo

Congrats on OSITM and good luck with solving that problem, I hope it's pssible.
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Ricky112233

Well, nothing really has changed about my thoughts, I still love it!

Удивительная Работа!
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--

Silur

Excellent work with pictures, but there are some mistakes with Russian  &apls &apls &apls

art128

marsh - Thank you very much, Marsh !

kbieniu7 - I'm very very glad my MD is your favorite, Kamil  yours is mine too by far. As for the update, it was more a poster than a mosaic.. although, maybe not a touristic promotional one..  ::) The picture with the Monster and the city in the background took me a lot of time to do, to find the right angle for the perspective.  :P

nbvc - Thank !  ;)

noahclem - Thank ! I'm glad Nazran looks "great" !  ;D

Girafe - Thank a lot Antoine ! As for the pictures, well almost the walls and the guard towers, preferably closeups and non-closeups.

ecoba - Thank Ethan ! :P

bat - Thank you very much Bat !

Tomas Neto - Muit obrigado meu amigo !

rooker1 - Thank for the comment Robin, my friend. I hope you're feeling better now, and to see you around here soon! ;)

wallasey - Thank !

zgmfx88s - Thank for the comment !  :)

cubby420 - You can't imagine how many times the mining operation took me to set up.. thank for the comment Andrew, i'm very glad you liked the update !

io_bg - I'll try to see for the church, but you know, In soviet Russia everything is possible..  ;D Thank for the comment my friend.

Badsim - Salut Cédric. I'm very happy to get a new comment from you my friend, and this one is an excellent one ! I see what you say about the soviet Russia... well I try to show the "greatest" parts of this Russia..  ;D I hope you'll enjoy this next update too ! If I had the time and patience, i would for sure make my region fully loted, just like you do.. but I have too many things to do these times... Just to set up this update it took more than a week !

Battlecat - Interested for taking a holiday there ?  ;) ;D Anyway thank for the comment BT !

Bill_Chen - Thank !

Nardo69 - Yes I am !  I though about the distance myself when completing this city, but well, I wanted to do a mining operation site inside the mountains, and if I had to terraform too much it'll not looks great, so I went into this disposition.. but I'll try to make another mining operations site in a almost flat land.. btw, if you can point me on some informations, pictures about this type of mining site, it'll be very thankful ! :P

wouanagaine - Thank !  :)

penguin007 - Thank Will ! but it's more an old gulag than a mining town... though you can call it like that too.  :P

serebii666 - Thank !

tankmank - Don't worry about missing some update, better later than never !

Yan077 - Thank Yann ! To be honest, the presentation was inspired by yours, which is one of the best I have ever seen and I got really impressed by it. How you mixed real pictures and SC4 ones.

Orange_o_ - Merci bien David !

Skimbo - Thank, it wasn't possible though...  :(

Ricky112233 - Thank a lot Ricky !

Silur - Well for the mistakes you'd better ask Google translation...  ;D Thank for the comment anyway !

OSITM update 2

So first before to start this new update, i have kinda an announcement to do.
As you can see in a comment above, I had a "small" problem with the main tile of my region, the capital city Kazan. The problem was each time I entered the city it started lagging and it freeze when the first mayor newspaper came to the screen. I tried a lot of time to reload but nothing changed. I decided to redo the tile.. . So by far I'l already done with the terraforming, the kremlin is already built. But nothing more. This is why I propose you this update I wanted to make in some time.. Although anyway i'll try to prepare the next updates for the next weekend. I already planned six areas for the next six updates. They'll may not be during the OSITM.

Kirov - Power Pprinciple...

I hope you liked this update, next one before next Saturday !

-Arthur.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

That's a great update! The views of your city are beautiful!
Wonderful work, Arthur! :thumbsup:

Battlecat

Fantastic update!  That's a very impressive nuclear reactor complex!

nbvc

Great update. There is a small gap on the smoke of the nuclear towers, a part of the image seems missing. Anyway fantastic work. &apls