• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

We have a new NUT

Started by Jmouse, January 23, 2011, 05:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

Please join us in welcoming Battlecat to the NUTs team. He is the talented author of Adara link, and we look forward to working with him.

threestooges

Welcome! You've been going nuts with Adara, so it's only fitting you should do it here too.
-Matt

Gringamuyloca

Congratulations to both Battlecat and the NUT's Team!

Looking forward to what happens next!  :thumbsup:
Tamara

Lowkee33

Congrats Battlecat.   :thumbsup:  Happy Birthday too! (If these two effect coincided)

Girafe

Congrats Battlecat for this adhesion   ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Jmouse

Yep. Please join us in welcoming our newest NUTs Team member, Cali. :)

TheTeaCat

&dance %BUd% :party:

Welcome Lads, great to see new patients Team members in the NUT House.
Kettle's over there in the corner, Tea is in the caddy beside it  ;D ;D

?=mad)=

TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

vester

Here there, someone let me in here !!!!

Well I hope I can give a helping hand or two!

Jmouse

The NUTs are pleased and proud to welcome you as a NUTs Associate, Arne. My little BATs pale by comparison to your exemplary work, but maybe it's because I can't see those beautiful old buildings first hand like you can! Er...mmm...OK, give me a minute and I'll try to think up a better excuse! :D

Just keep in mind that you're now in the company of NUTs, so hope for the best and prepare for the worst!

Welcome, my friend... :)
-Joan

threestooges

Welcome aboard Arne.

Run while you still can.

Or just sit back and try to figure out how we manage to get anything done. Great to have someone like you here to help us along. I know I can use every bit I can get.
-Matt

jmyers2043

I have to admit. I love the NUTS. Somebody once said the only thing I cared about was nuts. Hey, guilty as charged. And what's wrong with that? Nuts never hurt anybody. They make great bats and there's this texture and prop index. Nuts are also delicious! Opps! Did I say that? First, they have mouse houses. And the dude, threestooges, has one heck of a wooden bridge, and TeaCat can really knock out a good English style farm. All I can say is, head on over to the LEX, download some nuts, stuff them into your cheeks, chomp down, and unlock the nutty flavor. Your cities and regions will thank you.

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Jmouse

Wow! Thanks for stopping by, Jim. :) The NUTs are always up to something, and there are one or two things in the wings waiting to appear on stage. You may remember seeing a top-secret project on another site. Well, it's just about ready to see the light of day here along with some companion pieces. So I hope you'll be on the lookout for coming attractions.

-Joan

RickD

Top secret project? Sounds exciting.  :)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)