• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Airport walkway over avenue and road (request).

Started by KoV Liberty, May 23, 2009, 11:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoV Liberty

Well can someone make a transit enabled lot for me about this? I have Vista and connot transit enable the lot myself.

Alex

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

jmdude1

Korot

He means walkways whom are compatible with the AC terminal sets, which these aren't, 'cause they appear to be too high.

KoV Liberty

I also meant to use the parking lot things from the ACB-VLT Terminal series as an overpass to the road and avenue. I would do it myself but I cannot transit enable the lot.  &ops

Adrian, I miss you man.

feliwi

@Driftmaster07: As I read above you're using Vista and are not able to transit-enable a lot. What software do you use. I would suggest to use SC4 tool, which can be found here:
http://kurier.simcityplaza.de/details.php?file=315

I'm using Vista as well, but I've always been able to transit enable my lots. I hope this will help you to solve your problem.
I had similar ideas as well and I found another solution to use the skybridges from the link by jmdude1 and the normal AC lots. If you redo the lots by AC and make them higher by plopping the same prop above the base prop (by pressing Crtl and up/down), you will be able make your terminal look more realistic and to use multiple other lots and props!

Have fun with LE!

darraghf

feliwi: I have vista and that tool always crashed everytime I used it. I couldn't do anything with it.
-Rainyday
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

sithlrd98

You will need to replace FSHlib in SC4Tool: here is the link FSHLib vista

Jayson

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

sithlrd98

You need to put the newer FSHlib.dll into the main SC4Tool folder and let it overwrite the old one. Also , disable Aero for SC4Tool , It doesn't work with Aero enabled.

Jayson

darraghf

Okay thanks Jayson. I really needed that.
-Darraghf
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

KoV Liberty

Can someone please just do it? I am only 14 and have no idea on how to do that.

Alex

Adrian, I miss you man.

Korot

Do you know how to move files around? Then, download the file and put it in the main SC4 folder, the same one as were the original file is. I'm pretty sure that it is in the Program Files\SC4Tool\... folder (could be a sub folder).

joelyboy911

Can you PM me with more specific details of what you want, and I will be happy to be of assistance. Some people around here don't look fondly on people who seem to not know how to do things. I am a New Zealander, we like to help, we are friendly. I think I know what you mean - do you want to use the BAT of the parking entrance, double sided to use as a tunnel under?
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

joelyboy911

Alrightey. I think I have a breakthrough! In SC4tool set compatibility to Windows 2000. This mitigates the bug of blacked out text-entry boxes(Unfortunately it doesn't, but it got TE to work). That's what was giving me headaches, and as well I have created the Lot you requested, I'm nearly done with it. I can do oneway road TE too.

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

KoV Liberty

Just like the one above! ^^^ Except for an avenue too. EDIT: A one way road would be great as well! Thankyou joelyboy911 for helping me too. All I wanted was a 1x2 lot and a 2x2 lot for Avenus and roads. I have an airport that has a conjoining area for 3 concourses (A,B,C, but not D (D is still under development  ;)) But with the completion of the D concourse it will have a Major system of RHW (transition to Avenus for the parking though). all the concouses will come together at the Parking lots in the middle so no one will have to cross a busy highway. Also don't worry about streets cause the original lots (even though not completely functional) are good eyecandy. Once again thanks for all of your help.

Alex

Adrian, I miss you man.

joelyboy911

So if I do oneway roads, would that be alright as the Avenue, 'cause you can plop two next to each other in opposing directions, and link these with avenue? If you feel that Avenue is necessary, it is not much extra work. I, personally do not think that this would look good over a RHW system, and I have a better idea up my sleeve.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

KoV Liberty

Actually you can just use a one way road. Also for RHW I would just transition it to OWR.
Thankyou very much!

Alex

Adrian, I miss you man.

joelyboy911

I don't think that this little project will ever reach the public, so Alex, Is it alright that it has a sort of Grass Area type name?
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

KoV Liberty

Sure, I don't mind. Actually I have whole airport jetways w/out proper names. It doesn't bother me one bit!

Adrian, I miss you man.

joelyboy911

Me too. Almost all of Tabi's jets, as well as Kumba's and ones only released in AC prop packs. All are "open grass area" It makes no real difference once they're down, eh?
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian