• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

were do i get the terminals from and how do i build them also the runways

Started by robertj91, May 04, 2009, 05:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robertj91

hey i recently downloaded the planes but i have no runways or terminal building nothing but the planes could someone help me please.

Voltaire

You'll want Series 1 and RMIP-2 (they're split in several parts)

ACB-VLT Series 1
ACB VLT Terminals And Jets Series 1 Part 1
ACB VLT Terminals And Jets Series 1 Part 2

RMIP-2
RMIP 2 Small Airport Edition Vol 1
RMIP 2 Small Airport Edition Vol 2
RMIP 2 Small Airport Edition Vol 3
RMIP 2 Small Airport Edition Vol 4

and you may like the RMIP MMLs, which temporarily shorten up the airport menu based on Lot categories:
RMIP Menu Management Lots note: covers only the lots in Vol 1-3

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

robertj91

tnx man i was geting frustrated cuz i couldnt build the airport but now i can lol

Jack_wilds

Hello Voltaire and AC, Jack wilds here...

something I'm not too clear on is... are the terminals the same as the ones used AC-functional-prefab airports and then are those liveries in the prefabs the same as the ones used in the ACB-VLT series... are these sets interchange able...

one of the reasons asking is that I did attempt to use these packs before to the point of frustration that now I simply stick with the pre-fabs... ( my earlier attempts were sooo small limited to and situated on just one square of game, so this had to be a joke all attempts to findthe missing pieces to make things larger -as the AC functional pre fabs are, failed...)

So shedding any light on this could change my airport building programs, thanks

Jack

Korot

The Terminals pack includes the lot's, the (dependencies for) AC functional Airports only includes the models. However, the prop pack(s) don't only include the models from the terminals, but also other, important, ones, so you need both in case you have both the Functional Airports and the terminal set, although the models from the terminal set can be removed. This needs to be done manually, as cleanitol doesn't seem to do this.