• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

More ground equipment?

Started by Swesim, January 19, 2008, 10:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swesim

I asked here before about de-icing trucks, but now I´m back for more requests...
Having done some extensive lotting of various aircraft I have come to miss one thing above all else, catering trucks!
They are rather common in just about every airport with or without gates, but I haven´t seen any batted though?

Of course there are always other vehicles and stuff, but that can wait for a while.

Yoman

Swesim

Sounds good, the models I could find using Google started at $60, but the more useful ones landed somewhere around 150-200$, so I suppose YOu could make Yourself some good money...  ;D

Xiziz

I believe there is already a model residing on Owen's hard drive for one, based on the De-icer-chassis(so another Volvo!). When I get it I'll make a quick texture on the new parts and render it :P

Couchpotato

This sounds like a great project.   I uploaded my Volvo Semi Cab in 3ds format if anyone needs it. 

Starmanw402007

What Kind Of Equipments are we going to see in the near future? That we dont see such has dicing trucks?

Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)
Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)

spokaneflyboy

I could name quite a few for cargo stuff. Deck loaders and cargo dollies to name a couple. There are also air-starts and GPUs that are used for aircraft. Well the air-starts aren't common as they only come into play when a jet's APU isn't functioning.

teddyb4492

I see the last post on this topic is about 12 Mar 2008, And I know that everyone works very hard to bring the great content to the LEX.  I would just like to know what the status of the request for ground equipment is.  if i could please request some items such as Tugs', DeIcers', Catering trucks, fuel trucks, and some cargo handeling equipment that would be great.  i know that in one pack there is a Tug but it is only connected to the 747s in that pack and dose not apper as a separt prop.  the same with the cargo loading equipment.  If some one would add those as separt props to a prop pac that would be a great help.  &idea

thanks so much.
Sean
  :thumbsup: