• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psoares

Same issue here I'm affraid &mmm...I registered but didn't receive any activation e-mail...Thanks in advance for your assistance... :)
Pedro
Happiness is relative to it's beholder...Just because the whole world is happy, it doesn't mean I have to be sad!

CowboyMaverickNO

I have tried to register on several occassions but have yet to recieve a confirmation email.

CowboyMaverickNO

I have tried on several occassions to register, but have yet to recieve a confirmation email.  What can I do?

callagrafx

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

el_cozu

i've been having the same problem...  if you could do something for me please

el_cozu

callagrafx

Blimey, spate of em...

el_cozu and psoares, you are both now activated.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

docnzok

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

ubi79

Hello!

This is also an inconvenience for me aswell...
Help please?

:)
Have YOU hugged a tree today?

BarbyW

@ ubi79 I have activated your account. Welcome to the LEX and enjoy.

callagrafx

Merged the "help" thread with the main LEX access thread..

ubi79

Um, It still doesn't work...  ()what()

:)

edit:

Wrong password! False alarm...

:):)
Have YOU hugged a tree today?

neospectre

Hi!
Just registered last night but I too haven't received any confirmation mail to date.
plz help, thanks!

BarbyW

I have activated you manually. Welcome and enjoy

achillesgt

Hello,
   Registered for the LEX and never recieved the activation email, username achillesgt, please assist.  Thanks

BarbyW

I have activated you manually. Welcome and enjoy the LEX.

pbcup

Please help, I lost my harddrive sometime back with all my previous e-mails.  I have been trying to enter the LEX but none of my passwords seem to work, I have no way of going back to receive my activation code.  Can you help, my user name is pbcup and my e-mail is pbcup@comcast.net.

Thank you

callagrafx

Quote from: pbcup on March 02, 2008, 10:27:26 AM
Please help, I lost my harddrive sometime back with all my previous e-mails.  I have been trying to enter the LEX but none of my passwords seem to work, I have no way of going back to receive my activation code.  Can you help, my user name is pbcup and my e-mail is pbcup@comcast.net.

Thank you

Sent you a PM.

Dun1237

Hi, I registered as Dun1237 and still haven't received my activation email. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks!  :thumbsup:

BarbyW

Dun1237: I have manually activated you. Welcome and enjoy the LEX.