• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krasner

I love the water treatment plants and especially the textures - thanks for your work &apls &apls
ANARCHIST !!

Simmer2

Thank you everyone!

It was bound to happen lol. This is the grand daddy of all my water lots.

SM2 Main Water Depot. Modded to offer a cool 1 million m3 of clean water. I build it for my maps just because. If you guys want it I could release it.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

911Diva

This would be an awesome addition to any city!  Please release! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Simmer2

Thanks Diva I might just do that.

Here is another one SM2 Large Water Treatment Plant https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3880

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

fantozzi

For Colossus Farming I created a fish breeding. I'm pretty shure you could do this much better than me.

Looking at your water reservoir and the clever textures – I'd really recommend you may give it a try:

Or ... if you don't like to repeat things ... we still haven't an oyster farm in SC4 I guess?

Tyberius06

Thanks for the recentl water treatment additions. They are really nice stuffs. The SM2 Main Water Depo release seems to me the next step ;) Those tanks look nice, it would be a nice addition again.
And thanks for the BT Tower release. It's a really nice building!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

PaPa-J

The main water depot would be great in the game, would love to have it!  BTW, Thanks for all the other recent releases!  :thumbsup:
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Simmer2

Thanks everyone!

@fantozzi. I will look into it.

Meanwhile....

I'm going to finish the oil tanks project I started a while ago. SM2 Pipeline Vol2 with the concrete base will be accompanied by SM2 Fuel Tanks Vol1.

5 brands will be featured so that you can decide which one you would like in your maps. Basically it will be a Do It Yourself fuel depot. From 1x1 to as big as a large city tile.

These are just some examples of what you can achieve. More to come.

Simmer2

Kitsune

Has it been considered to provide a standalone Tanker and Rail Tanker loading/unloading bays to allow further customization ?
~ NAM Team Member

Simmer2

Perhaps.... ;)

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Wooow, that's an extensive set! It looks pretty amazing. Many possibilities and all the pipe bridges, lots of new toys for us! :)  :bnn: :bnn: &apls &apls
With regards pipe bridges, and this is actually a question/request for your showed pedestrian bridges as well. Would you consider to make a 3 tiles wide version for the 3 tiles wide networks (NWM TLA-7, AVE-6, RHW 6C, RHW 8C)? I know that the longest one would cover this set-up if the network was in a trench, but I'm thinking about a more compact version, like the 2 tile wide. Also if it's possible, would you consider to make a one tile (6 tiles) longer version of that long pipe bridge (which is currently going over 5 tiles), so it could go over above the RHW 8S and RHW 10S networks in a trench (those are four tile wide networks - 2 tiles per direction). Maybe for a pipeline set vol. 3? ;) Another question. Do you plan to make oil piers too (as a recreation of the old NBVC version in your style) or are your pipes compatible with the old NBVC ones? I didn't have a chance to take a deeper look onto them. Also I see you have that "Aral" truck and trailer, do you plan to make similiar trucks for the other brands too?

But moving towards the ped bridges. What you showed that looks amazing and as I see it's overhanging, so finally something which doesn't acting like a station. Same question, like above. Would you consider to make a pedbridge for the wider networks (TLA-7, AVE-6)? By the way I know Neko's JPN NAM Facelift has some T21 props (which is nice, but acting wierd next to zones - the props actually disappearing next to zones  ()what() ()what() ()what()) for ped bridges among the pedmalls (it's an override for the default NAM pedmall-pedbridges), which are better then the default NAM. It would be awesome if we would be able to get some replacement for the default NAM ped bridges with your skills. It is planned anyway, that the PEDmalls will get some facelift withing the NAM in future releases.

Anyhow, thank you for your continuous work on these beautiful industrial creations.  &apls &apls

- Tyberius

You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Simmer2

Thanks Tibi but have you checked your list twice?  :D X-mas is around the corner lol but to respond to your lengthy request the answer is maybe in the far future.

A dozen or so more lots are now up and running on the Oil Depot Project.

Simmer2

Simmer2

xxdita

I really like the grittiness of these models. The lot looks great!

Simmer2

Thank you xxdita

Oil storage field expansion coming soon .

Simmer2

vinlabsc3k

I like all the tanks you made, &apls &apls &apls
but it would be best if the textures are a little bit
rusty or dusty to make them more realistic. ;)
It's only my opinion.
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Simmer2

Thanks vinlabsc3k but not everything I make must have rust. Pretend that these are brand new  :P

Speaking about oil tankers. I have never done a ship this size before but a new oil supertanker is a must have in my industrial roster. Still got alot of details to add.

SM2 VLCC Supertanker

Simmer2

b22rian

Of course , looking forward to all the great details..
But it is certainly a great start your off to, even without the details so far  :thumbsup:

PaPa-J

The supertanker looks, well, rather SUPER!!!  Really nice work on it  &apls, can't wait to see how you detail it out.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Simmer2

Thank you b22rian and Papa-J

This beast is almost done. A few more things and its done.

Simmer2