• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Back to R.C.D. !

Started by Akallan, January 08, 2016, 05:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

compdude787

Looks nice, but yeah, that is a pretty long terminal.
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

Nanami

Nice airport! maybe I suggest to make the terminal a bit deeper instead of longer (put some branch like those 2 instead of built pararelly with runway) it might give more spaces for planes. more or less nice work! :)

Swordmaster

Hey, this is nice. I was first put off by the supertall CBD in the middle of nowhere, but your rural/suburban expansion is very appealing!

Cheers
Willy

Akallan

Tonight, I show you some of the RHW. This is the first time I do this, and it's great, a bit complicated ... I learn something every day!

I will make changes to terminals when the rest of the airport is completed. Good evening to all! :thumbsup:

Replies:

Quote from: Themistokles on January 23, 2016, 08:54:44 AM
Looks nice :thumbsup: Your first time with RHW... then it's quite spectacular! I really like that you're giving the airport a solid railway connection. Also, I'd suggest avoiding the rail viaduct starter pieces, because they're really terribly steep, much too steep for any train. Instead, I'd recommend building an earthen ramp.
Thank you Thermistokles. I changed the process by making it a tunnel, with a realistic slope!
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Themistokles

Looks nice :thumbsup: Your first time with RHW... then it's quite spectacular! I really like that you're giving the airport a solid railway connection. Also, I'd suggest avoiding the rail viaduct starter pieces, because they're really terribly steep, much too steep for any train. Instead, I'd recommend building an earthen ramp.
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Akallan

Tonight, just an overview, the village begins to build and the area around the airport too. ;)

Replies:

Quote from: kbieniu7 on February 02, 2016, 01:26:25 PM
Everthing seems to be quite packed up ;D But it starts gaining the shape. I wait for more progress - I think, that a little bit later, you could use some trees to fill the tiny area between the buildings and highway and rails :)
Thank you. Yes, do not worry, it will be filled! ;)

Quote from: Gugu3 on February 02, 2016, 03:34:44 PM
Some cool stuff going on here!Well done :thumbsup:
Thank you! :)

Quote from: Themistokles on February 03, 2016, 12:56:33 AM
This airport turns out really nice! :thumbsup: Building an airport is not easy and you have done really well at it. And I think the railway looks much better now! ;)
Thank you very much! :)

Quote from: juguesal on February 03, 2016, 08:21:28 AM
Nice airport. Where did you downloaded ?. Regards.  ;)  ;)  &apls  &apls
Thank you, everything is downloaded on the STEX. But I do remember the links. This is I think the airports "ACB"...

Quote from: noahclem on February 03, 2016, 01:46:34 PM
Wow, that's some impressive airport work  &apls  Excellent job on the surrounding transport as well.
My CJ :

kbieniu7

Everthing seems to be quite packed up ;D But it starts gaining the shape. I wait for more progress - I think, that a little bit later, you could use some trees to fill the tiny area between the buildings and highway and rails :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Gugu3

Some cool stuff going on here!Well done :thumbsup:

Themistokles

This airport turns out really nice! :thumbsup: Building an airport is not easy and you have done really well at it. And I think the railway looks much better now! ;)

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

juguesal

Nice airport. Where did you downloaded ?. Regards.  ;)  ;)  &apls  &apls

noahclem

Wow, that's some impressive airport work  &apls  Excellent job on the surrounding transport as well.

Akallan

Hello everyone,

I come back after several weeks of absences. I had a car accident so I will be back soon to continue Dahammas construction.

See you soon! :)
My CJ :

Themistokles

Wish you a speedy recovery and looking forward to the development!  :)

Akallan

Hello,

Thank you Themistokles. I went back to SC4 this afternoon, I am still tired so I have not advanced much.

Here are two photos for illuster progress:

Replies:

Quote from: kelis on March 04, 2016, 09:21:29 AM
I like the airport. Fantastic job here ! Keep up the good work  :thumbsup:
Thank! :)

Quote from: Unconstantean on March 05, 2016, 03:43:21 PM
i really do like the mmp work  &apls

Quote from: kbieniu7 on March 06, 2016, 09:46:47 AM
Wow, looking better and better! MMP is really good, I like how you mixed both autumn and green colors. And the district in the second photo looks very nice - there's a really good spatial distribution of the buildings there :)
Thank you very much, it takes time, but it is worth it! ;)

Quote from: feyss on March 06, 2016, 10:10:03 AM
Bon rétablissement d'abord  ;)

The airport looks impressive and great work with RHW for a first time  :thumbsup:
Thank you feyss! :)

Quote from: c.p. on March 06, 2016, 02:21:14 PM
Nice airport :thumbsup: The rails, sunken highway, etc are nicely done as well.
Thank you! ^^
My CJ :

kelis

I like the airport. Fantastic job here ! Keep up the good work  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Unconstantean

kbieniu7

Wow, looking better and better! MMP is really good, I like how you mixed both autumn and green colors. And the district in the second photo looks very nice - there's a really good spatial distribution of the buildings there :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

feyss

Bon rétablissement d'abord  ;)

The airport looks impressive and great work with RHW for a first time  :thumbsup:

c.p.

Nice airport :thumbsup: The rails, sunken highway, etc are nicely done as well.

Akallan

Tonight I show you the new industrial zone being built with merchandise from the station to the south, and another image of the residential area. I will soon Developer edges of highways. Good night!

Replies:

Quote from: Themistokles on March 08, 2016, 08:52:48 AM
Nice development! And the pipes are a really neat touch.
Quote from: kelis on March 08, 2016, 11:22:19 AM
Nice job. I like your work with all those tunnels, also I like the highway and the railyard. Great work  :thumbsup:
Quote from: compdude787 on March 08, 2016, 10:25:52 PM
Nice job so far! Looking great!
My CJ :