• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BEL-AIR - a fresh new start on SC4

Started by Unconstantean, April 09, 2015, 02:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordmaster

Very good! What's that lot with the cattle and the rail connection? I'm out of the loop with regard to lot textures, so I need that info to fix it.

Cheers
Willy

Unconstantean

I don't remeber the name of the cattle ranch :( I have a new PC because the old one broke and i've lost all data :(

-------------------

My first video of Simcity 4. Sorry for my bad english i'll try to fix my video quality in episode 2. The compression killed the quality so episode 2 will  be exported in HD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz8hkeAwbSw&feature=youtu.be​

Themistokles

Sorry to hear about the PC, but great to see some activity here again! :thumbsup:

Maybe you should put some time-lapse on the next episode though, because you're almost as slow at building as I am. :P
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

threestooges

Quote from: Swordmaster on January 18, 2016, 12:01:28 PM
Very good! What's that lot with the cattle and the rail connection? I'm out of the loop with regard to lot textures, so I need that info to fix it.

Cheers
Willy
If I recall right, I think that may have been from a PEG lot; one of his rural town things. Otherwise, check BSC to start.

Unconstantean

@themistokles i guess your right  :D

a shorter episode

some bridges and a lot of rail , actually in the next episodes we'll finish the rail, elrail, monorail and also we'll build a seaport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcaIpq_pps8

Themistokles

Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

kbieniu7

Nice video! Reminds my my attempts to build a seaport several years ago. I spent quite a lot of time with planning and initial terraforming, with thinking "will it look good enough" all the time :D

I watched the previous video as well. Quite a big network, you're building here ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Unconstantean

^^ Thank you!

I've managed to repair an old region was CTD like crazy. So here is a small update from that region.

compdude787

Nice update! However, those stadiums seem to be a bit out of place in a small-to-medium size town with farms nearby. Such things would fit better in the downtown area.
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel