• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... futuristic-science fiction cities and space colonies

Started by Terring7, March 28, 2010, 09:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samerton

Very futuristic! I've not got PEG's hi-rise farm things because they never appealed to me...

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

tag_one

Terring7

And i didn't need to made some Photoshoping, just use the Terrain Mod Pack made by i like to fish ;)

Glad to see that you like it :)
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Terring7

"Is a planetary surface the right place for an expanding technological civilization?"
-- Gerard K. O'Neill (1969)

NO!!! ;D

The Choice is Ours
---

tag_one

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

marsh

I have to admit your stuff is pretty kick ass.  :thumbsup:

The Dome in space looks like somthing from the Jetsons.  :P Mabey Photoshop a 2 foot wide pole on the bottom of it.  :D

S

marsh

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

Bill_Chen

this is my old work: The world in bill's Dream--Colonial cities on mars.  :)

My first MD here : The Urban construction diar

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

samerton

@ Bill_Chen: Wow.. it's hard to believe that it's SC4..! It's great!  &apls

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

This is a typical city of the 41st century. Full with tall buildings and underground expansions, an ordinary city is always surrounded by naturalistic parks, ponds and forests. Thanks to antigravity vessels and space colonization, those cities doesn't need downtowns and suburbans. In fact, they are mostly like the cells of the brain than an autonomous city.

A closer look to a city.

And an another look.

2 antigravity vessels.

An even closer look.

Cyberpunk!! ;D ;D (No lights, no light pollution, no problem ;) )

The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

One of the most common ideas about the cities of the future is something like this...

So i tried to recreate those ideas on Simcity and here are my results :)

It's a bit too much, but it's still enough to boost the aura of your Sims. With so many trees, you can even go everywhere you want without a car! Just jump from tree to tree like a monkey, thanks to robotic parts or genetic engineering.
The Choice is Ours
---