• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ML Railway Modds and NAM 2010

Started by ebina, May 11, 2010, 03:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonlinght

@Girafe
Thank you in advance for your cooperation   ;)

@art128
Thank you for your comment :thumbsup:

moonlinght

I am taking a respite from my Shinkansen Station project. Instead, I'm making a relatively newly built McDonald's in Japan now ;)

art128

Beautiful start on this Mc Donald, mu friend!

また、あなたのウェブサイトで他のダウンロードしていただきありがとうございます。
(Hope it's properly written.  ::) )
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

moonlinght

art128 and noahclem, Thanks for the comment  ;)

The progress of my project... Since my PC is to run out of memory, I made ​​low polygon plants. And I added car models. Of course, car model is Japanese cars  ;D This will be  finished in a little time  :)

art128

Beautiful!

Seeing all your plugins being left hand drive, I might install the NAM all other again, since I'm not going away from the Japanese style soon. :P

Have you thought about releasing a japanese car prop pack? You have some beautiful model there that would be great to see as props and MMPs. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Yes, I am with Arthur about the car pack !!

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Bipin

Delicious!

...And I'm not talking about McDonald's food, rather the BAT, which is far more tasty. Would it be possible for you to export a version lacking the Japanese text for RHD use?

moonlinght

Quote from: art128 on October 03, 2012, 10:28:52 AM
Have you thought about releasing a japanese car prop pack? 
Quote from: kelis on October 03, 2012, 11:01:49 AM
Yes, I am with Arthur about the car pack !!
Japanese Car Automata by じむ(Jim)
And the Japanese car prop is being made by him.  It can be seen in his Twitter.
for that reason, since I am going to use his prop, I will not release it ;)

Quote from: Bipin on October 03, 2012, 04:24:02 PM
...And I'm not talking about McDonald's food, rather the BAT, which is far more tasty. Would it be possible for you to export a version lacking the Japanese text for RHD use?
Don't worry. All my BAT are written  by queer English   ;D

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

Nexis4Jersey

Could you make some Japanese Road Textures for NAM?

moonlinght

Quote from: Nexis4Jersey on October 04, 2012, 04:03:20 PM
Could you make some Japanese Road Textures for NAM?
Those are too many for me to make textures, so I can't seem to meet your expectation &mmm

moonlinght

I finished making the McDonald's. Please download in my blog(Scroll down) ;)

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

moonlinght

Next project is a Japanese condominium ;)

art128

Oooh, A very nice condominium there! I am more a fan of Danchis, but these are fine too!

I'm curious about the parking lots.. Are these the kind of them that close to the floor? I've seen such things and it looks like it. Like you put a car on the top and then it elevates and you can put another car under!

One remark though, it looks like the roof exit is just up on an apartment. Makes one big terraces. $%Grinno$%

Also the other day I found quite some very HD panoramas and pictures of condominium in the far Osaka's suburbs. I can send them to you if you want. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

moonlinght

Quote from: art128 on October 20, 2012, 10:17:11 AM
I'm curious about the parking lots.. Are these the kind of them that close to the floor? I've seen such things and it looks like it. Like you put a car on the top and then it elevates and you can put another car under!
Yeah, this is mechanical parking garage. In Japan, it is seen frequently in a smaller site condominium ;)

One remark though, it looks like the roof exit is just up on an apartment. Makes one big terraces. $%Grinno$%
It has the entrance.  It will not be able to enter and exit only from this entrance.
And, on the roof, it has a space that can be children to play.

Also the other day I found quite some very HD panoramas and pictures of condominium in the far Osaka's suburbs. I can send them to you if you want. :)
Oh, thank you! Please show it to me :)

leribel

Thanks a lot for the mod Shinkansen moonlight  ;).

I have a question to the other users is it common that over the road it goes back to the monorail or did I missed something during installation?

Update: Adding some "zz" to the folder name solved the problem.

art128

Quote from: leribel on December 26, 2012, 11:49:55 PM
Thanks a lot for the mod Shinkansen moonlight  ;).

I have a question to the other users is it common that over the road it goes back to the monorail or did I missed something during installation?

Update: Adding some "zz" to the folder name solved the problem.

Such mods always need to be loaded at the end, thus the "zz" folders. Glad you found the solutions by yourself! :)

Props & Texture Catalog

vester

Hi Moonlinght.

Beautiful work you are doing here.

You could go to your first post and change the title in it, as your work is more than just the NAM stuff.

Maybe Moonlinght projects or Project by Moonlinght.