• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

LEX Downloader X

Started by epicsc4, January 13, 2014, 05:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epicsc4

The BSX LEX Downloader is obsolete, so I attempted to use the LEX-Downloader-X; however all it does after signing in is buffer for 2 seconds and say No content in table. What am I missing?
Be never a slave to your emotions

CasperVg

You can use the LEX Downloader X to download files that you have selected to "download later" on the SC4D LEX.

For example, if you go to the list of the most recent releases on the LEX, and click the "Download List" button (need to be logged in and have a reasonably up-to-date browser).

After you have added a few items to your "Download Later" list, open the LEX Downloader X and log in with your LEX credentials.

It will now show your Download Later list in the program, and once you select a download directory you can download the files you selected earlier.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

martintallon

Updated LEX Downloader X 1.25 to 2.0 and it logs on ok but wont DL anything. Rolled back to 1.25 and everything working again. Can we get an update that will store the login info and last directory used or is that not possible under Java? I love the program just can't get latest update to run.
From the book "Footfall"
Necessity isn't the mother of invention, the scifi writer is. Someone reads a book and says I can make that work and they do it.

CasperVg

There was a problem with version 2.0. I have fixed it and uploaded 2.0.1. Login info and last directory storage are possible, I will schedule them for release 2.1.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube