• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pvarcoe

A beautiful update, just a lovely set of pictures.
It was very cool to see the lots seperately, and then put together.
I had wondered just how a couple were gonna fit.

Your work inspires us all Badsim.
Thank you for sharing AntigOne with us.

Phil

thundercrack83

Wow, that update was absolutely amazing! I'm at a loss for words. I think my favorite building is the Embassy to Elytheria (Congratulations to M!) Fantastic work, Badsim. I'll be counting the days until September.

Kokopelli

I'll reserve a table at that restaunt for Saturday night, order a bottle of wine and we can raise a tost to Badsim and his wonderful work. Anyone care to join me?

Elektra

Bags are packed, flight reserved, just save me a seat.  :D

I have spent the better part of my day catching up on all the updates.  I am truly amazed at all the details, awe inspired with this MD.  I must say that Antigone is definitely a true piece of "art" work, that developers long ago left to wither in the wind, to such ashame, when so much more can be done as I have seen here. 

Wonderful job Badsim!  &apls  *Cheers*  :satisfied:
Will be waiting in the wings until September.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
A. Einstein

thundercrack83

Hey, Kokopelli! Is there room for one more at that table? I'll toast Badsim and his fantastic work until I can't stand anymore! Great job, my friend.

Fred_Ginger

Shoot, I not only want a drink at the restaurant, I want to live right beside the canals, I hope the rent's not too much for my pension! :D

Badsim, hope the next 6 months go well - we'll be waiting! >:(
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

emilin

Oh, man. I don't know how to survive 6 months without this. &apls &apls &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

NikNik

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

We have to be missing Antigone for 6 months...
Counting: 27 weeks or 189 day or 4,536 hours or 16,329,600 seconds eh 16,329,599 ehh 16,329,598 ehh 16,329,597 eh 16,329,596 ehh, 16,329,595 e......... well you get the idea. Looking forward to your return.

Nik-Nik

BTW great update. I was almost afraid that you were going out with a bang with the KLM airplane hitting the Eifel tower or the obelisk.   ;D

kimcar

&apls &apls A true artist you are . You look like a sculptor who doing piece by piece and when the final result is there ...it`s a masterpiece . :thumbsup: Hope September come soon  :( :'(

dedgren

I'll buck the trend here and say thanks for giving us six months to take in the pics from the last update, my friend.

Following this MD has been like trying to take a drink from a fire hose.  You accomplish so much in each pic, and you do it so quickly, that the reader has to take a moment every so often and think, "hey, whoa- not so fast- I'm flying right by great stuff here."

The past few months of AntigOne have been a serious pleasure.  You have truly graced our corner of the SC4D forums with your "not that bad" work, Badsim.

And now we have something to do over the summer months- wait for this great MD to return in the fall.

Best of fortune in the meantime.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Rayden

What a way to say goodbye for a while. I guess will have to live with this latest update for a few months, but it will be worth waiting for. Have a great summer and drop as line sometime.
Btw, thanks for the dedication, the Padrão dos Descobrimentos looks fantastic.

See ya
Silvio

Heinz

that's one heck(can i say that?) of a bang to send yourself off from AntigOne for the next six months!! i'm sure your citizens will do fine with all that you've done for them. and we sure hope you do come to visit once in a while... and i can't wait for the things you can do once you return.  :'( :P

Air6

Antigone is the city of lights $%Grinno$% Night pics are just insane. I like details too that you put in your lots. Bye Antigone... I can't wait September :'(

Flipside

Bye for now, BadSim.  &cry2 Thanks for giving us that last update before leaving.  :thumbsup:

Yoder7652

Badsim...you will be missed! but we all look forward to your return and more of those marvolous updates!  &apls &apls &apls

sebes

Thanks for all the joy that you gave us during the past months with your great artistic updates and creations. Have fun during this Summer, and I cannot wait until you'll be back  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Antoine

Magnificient  :o

et travaille bien  ;) mon pauvre  &mmm

Ralph

Wwwoow the most bieutiful city of sc4 i never see you are the best !!!

Vraiment je t'assure c'est superbe , tu est le meilleurs que j'ai jamais vu .

Tu es le dieu de SIM CITY 4 !!

kwakelaar

Like the rest I can only say your MD and your updates will be missed, but hopefully we will see you again here in 6 months time.

Fledder200

what...why...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :'(

i think i'm gonna stalk you!! i need a AntigOne rush every now and then!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!