• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show Us Your Best PhotoShopping

Started by dedgren, October 18, 2007, 09:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowkee33

Nice work there David.  Plenty of industry, plenty of oil, Taft sounds like a great recreation spot.   :D

Well, I didn't use photoshop to make this, but close enough I think.

Lowkee33

Another non-photoshop, this time some 3dsMax

j-dub

I think this thread should be kept well alive.

This picture, one way or another, is a cross over of all sorts. Portal (the character played by that guy from the UK version of the office), Back to the Future (the font used), Grand Theft Auto IV (most of the cars) and there is a very small hint of MLP FIM fandom here. Full: http://www.flickr.com/photos/77107301@N08/7247070320/sizes/l/in/photostream/

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

MandelSoft

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Swordmaster

Weren't you the guy who advocated individual panels? :p

Cheers
Willy

MandelSoft

When you can do it, yes. But here you have tapers coming up...

Simcoug

That's funny - I drove under that sign many times.  Poor Durham... dropped in the sign upgrade... Durham always gets the short end of the stick.   $%Grinno$%

j-dub

Uh, what's a taper?

QuotePoor Durham... dropped in the sign upgrade

Oh, and yeah, what SimCoug said, way to drop Durham, sarcastically. Considering how fine of a detail that is, for some reason I thought some Derpy would not have overlooked that so much.

(but probably don't need to fully reupload, since it's just a one-liner, which looks there was room on the sign, just move the bottom arrow to the left to fit-in)

Swordmaster

Right hand one, j-dub:

Cheers
Willy

MandelSoft

Quote from: Simcoug on June 08, 2013, 07:35:10 PM
That's funny - I drove under that sign many times.  Poor Durham... dropped in the sign upgrade... Durham always gets the short end of the stick.   $%Grinno$%
I just make my priorities when selecting sign destinations...

j-dub

Ughh... "gore point"  ()what() Don't know why it's called that, but of course they would have to call and spell that part of the highway like that, and this is exactly why this language barrier thing causes some eminent demise for me.