• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AC Saturn Prop Pack

Started by fantozzi, March 20, 2019, 10:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fantozzi

Is the AC Saturn Prop Pack, formerly hosted on SimCity Polska, hosted somewhere else or is it lost?

Simmer2

Here you go https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1kd0fgfqyhxbx9/ac_saturn_prop_pack.zip?dl=0

Nick

PS I will leave this link up for a few hours only. Hurry  :D
________________________________________________________________________________

fantozzi

Ah, thanks Simmer2.  :thumbsup: But I wanted to use it as a dependency for my next lot. If it's not available in general public it doesn't make sense to use. Maybe the LEX can host it if it is lost from public?

Simmer2

Talk to Tyberius06, I think he was compiling the Sim Polska list in order to host it over at the STEX.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Tyberius06

Hi!

@Fantozzi: I will look after how the polska things are going, but you can use it as a dependency. I'll check with the admins over at STEX if we have an account for Aras (he was the creator of the "AC" stuffs among others), or we make a legacy account and start uploading stuffs there. I plan to organize and bring all the original polska files up to unified standard. Well eventually. But since these AC stuffs are very popular, I'll start with them. A couple of them already organized and ready to go.
So let me know when do you plan to release that lot, and I try to arrange an upload for the AC Saturn Prop Pack before that.

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.