• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

Call immediately the owner of that  field to tell him that Orange_o_   vandalizes his young wheat with a Kuhn's disk harrow !
:D

Everytime I close my eyes on your pictures ... I would like to be later . Months later ... :(

Just wanna say "hello" , I miss you ( among others ) . Hold on with your priceless work , I'll come back ... till there , I'm watching at you at the corner of my eye ( and with a pair of binoculars ) , don't doubt about that , dear HD Nature Mother's son;)

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

noahclem

Beautiful picture Girafe and fantastic work as always  &apls &apls

I'd love to see an HD render of the new tower but I understand if it takes too much time.

kelis

Yes, It is a beautiful picture my friend !! As always you are doing a great job  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Girafe

Thanks a lot for your comments, I am glad to see you post here your feelings and desires about my work  :)

@ weixc812

I don't like so much to give deadline to my release as lot of events could happen. I just hope that before summer you will play with it  ::)

@gutterclub

Indeed, it's a problem, moreover with the way I BAT the wheat. It looks nice at closest zooms but as soon as we de-zoom it's so-so... I am a little bit disappointed with this but the aim was to join with the MMPs wheat a simple lot which is easy to use.

@Badsim

I am so happy to see you there. I think about you but it seems that our nest is empty. Life is keeping us far (but life is life  &mmm)
I think lot of members wait for your come back, we miss you  :'(

@noahclem

I could find few hours to do an HD view for you  :P
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Girafe

Coming soon,

Seems that the autumn version of maple's set needs an upgrate:

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

Looks like one of the best tall buildings ever made for SC4  &apls &apls

Quote@noahclem

That would be awesome!!

The changes to the maple's fall version look great too. Both sets of your maples are simply amazing. Speaking of your trees, have you thought any more about releasing prop versions of them?

Keep up the great work  :thumbsup:

Shark7

Oooh!  More trees...must have...  ;D

Since you've been releasing the HD versions of trees I have swapped to using them almost exclusively for my ploppable needs.  They are fantastic!

weixc812

Quote from: noahclem on June 09, 2012, 06:15:30 AM
Looks like one of the best tall buildings ever made for SC4  &apls &apls

Quote@noahclem

That would be awesome!!

The changes to the maple's fall version look great too. Both sets of your maples are simply amazing. Speaking of your trees, have you thought any more about releasing prop versions of them?

Keep up the great work  :thumbsup:
I agree. I've been tracking this marvelous building all time long...
All your works are great, Girafe  :thumbsup:
Merci  ;D
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

Framly

Great Job Girafe! A jewel under the skyscrapers ;)

The trees looks very promising :thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

RickD

I am so happy to see the progress here.  &apls
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

jmyers2043

Hey Antoine... the tower and maple tree are well done!!!

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Girafe

Thanks for the comments

@ noahclem
There is no plan for releasing trees as props.

@ jim
Did you check the wheat fields?

For time no news about EDF tower, Lowkee is not here for modding it so it's on hold  &mmm

I finished the thesis but have no motivation for finishing old & new projects.

Seems I am in two dead teams and in an asleep community...

Wheat fields will be uploaded as soon as the scrutineering phase will be done:

I say again that nobody is allowed to upload my work somewhere else (other websites or torrents). By copying my work you are stealing it.

The Floraler

noahclem

The wheat fields look outstanding  &apls

Too bad about the tree props--I'm sure I could turn them into props but then I couldn't share any LOTs I made with them.

I hope your teammates make up soon  :P

*wake up soon  $%Grinno$%

Shark7

Girafe,

Are the wheat fields seasonal, or do you just have two to choose from (growing and harvested)?

The thumbnails are a bit small for aging eyes to see well, but they appear to be of high quality and well done.  :thumbsup:

weixc812

Great wheat fields, Girafe   :thumbsup:
Anxiously waiting for the EDF building  :P
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

FrankU

Beautiful wheat!
Maybe I will find to add them to the farm fields for my Dutch Farm project?

Girafe

Work on the second version of maples is in progress:

I will surely extract single tree for a small (seasonal) prop pack for lotters

I, Ellyps and its associates are working on a project under construction in Paris, La Defense: D2 tower

For time, it's only preliminary exercice, not sure it will be one day in sc4...

The Floraler

vortext

The second version of the maples looks fine  &apls
Do you also plan to revise the birches? imho the yellow is a bit too bright.
btw the added leaves are great, that's gonna save me some time MMP-ing autumn leaves manually  ;D
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Aaron Graham

the building looks really great, it looks like the glass part of the building is one object. I'm glad your making more tree keep making more trees and you well make me a very happy man. :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

supremec

Click on the banner to see my BATs