• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Andreas

Quote from: Girafe on April 23, 2011, 06:30:40 AM
Thanks for your kind word

I follow you concerning the color of the autumn. I switched to a red / brown

what do you think about this:

That looks very oaky alright! :)
Andreas

Silur

supremec

I prefer the red/brown colour of the tree.
Excellent work, I'm impatient to have it in the game  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Girafe

Thanks for all your nice comments  :)

I prefer to take my time concerning these trees.

No progress on the different BATs today, but a great new for 3dsMax community.

Indeed, 3dsMax 2012 has been released few days ago.

Now you can download the software for FREE on the autodesk website (you just need open an student account - real or fake ^^ no informations are checked).

So I switch to 3dsMax 2012 as the 2011 was really bad and not compatible with sc4 due to lot of booleans artifacts.

1 hour after installing the software.

All is working fine, BAT4MAX of Simfox is working fine too.

And above all artifacts disappear.

Thanks to Sciurus who help me with this news.

So now I think I could come back on the Val d'Isere 3S roof with lauzes  ;)

sry for the size of picture I don't kow how to reduce them to 1024 x 768  &Thk/(

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

Wonderful, I'm impatient to use it!! $%Grinno$% (27% ::))

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture

Girafe

ERRATUM concerning 3dsmax 2012.

Bat4max5 is not compatible with this version, the problem occurs during the export time, the insertion of Fshs is not well done and I noticed it after checking the files with the reader.  &cry2

Thus in absence of Simfox, I came back to the fuc... 2011.

I spent too much time on this changment this week end, and didn't go so far with the others projects.

However I got something nice (I think) for the autumn colors for the oaks. Indeed I splited my brown / red color for more diversity.

Here the results (oaks alone and with previous packs I regret my too saturate birches but it was what you prefered  &mmm).

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Lowkee33

QuoteI regret my too saturate birches but it was what you prefered

Looks about right to me.  Though people come from all over the world to see our trees.  For over here, those oaks may be an October mayor plop.  :)

Sciurus

They look very good like this Girafe! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture

Rayden

Nice work on the Olympique cable car! I'll be riding it again in about 9 months :thumbsup: It seems so long time from now, but I had my share this season, 16 days on the snow $%Grinno$%

supremec

famous trees, they will be mine such as your others trees  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

seraf

Omg it's just splendid! Colors of these trees are so nice and natural... I think it'll be a great addition to the game  :thumbsup:  &apls &apls

Allein

It's beautyfoul &apls  &apls  :thumbsup:

Une_ame

Bravo Girafe  &apls pour ces splendides arbres. Je reviens ici de temps en temps et on trouve toujours de nouvelles merveilles sur ton fils !

Absolut beauties
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Girafe

thanks for all you nice comments  ::)

The Floraler

Coming soon on the LEX,

Thanks to Carl for modding

Surely one of the last release, I really lost my motivation for going further...
The Floraler

noahclem

They look beautiful, thanks so much! Sad to hear this will be one of the last releases but I wish you the best of luck applying your creativity in whatever other direction sounds good to you now! (hopefully involving sc4)   ::)

Evillions8

Wait, you mean last upload for the trees or BATing in general?  ???

If its last all together, its pretty sad because I liked your works especially your trees. (SO awesome!)
There's the CJ world, I'm pretty sure you can regain some motivation by city-building.

Girafe

Thanks both for the comments,

I didn't recover motivation,

few visuals from old boxes, it's surely time for me to bow out...

The Floraler

Shrub:

Jacarandas in flower:

In cooperation with Ellyps group:

The Floraler

mattb325

I just wanted to say how very, very, very, very much I have enjoyed using your flora. The Oaks, Maples, Birches and Pines are all so very beautiful. The fact that this flora is seasonal adds such an impressive element to the game; it is art and genius all-in-one.

The new flora offerings look equally lovely and I can't wait to see them realeased

As for motivation, I would always say do not to be too hard on yourself.... motivation levels ebb and flow as your creativity is piqued: taking some time to play the game and enjoying your own creations can work wonders, as can a little break - now that the summer is here - to regain inspiration.

Either way, I certainly hope that these won't be the last uploads from you  :satisfied:  :)