• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

These maples are beautiful!!  &apls Thanks for releasing them and I hope to try them out today!

I can't wait for more of your wonderful flora and the lenin project is looking great too!

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Kergelen

Awesome maples!

I just try seasonals ones and it's fantastic to see how it change throughout the year!!  &apls &apls

Thanks Girafe and Lowkee  :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

seraf

Great work with maples  :thumbsup: Your trees are always nice and realistic  &apls

Girafe

Thanks all for your comments  :)

Small news concerning different projects:

Birches coming soon on the LEX  ::)

Lenin's Mausoleum advances step by step

New pack of trees is coming, it deals with Oaks, I miss the 5th stage

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

kaylacey

Beauty!  You make the best nature plops!

Could you make one that is a tall ornamental grass?  Grass like you see at the beach on the sand dunes.  Some places plant large stands of it in place of flower beds.  It is usually about 5 to 8 feet tall.

noahclem

Can't wait for the birches, they look awesome! Lenin's mausoleum is coming along nicely as well but I suspect I'll end up with more birches than Lenin mausoleums in my cities ;)

I hate to ask, but is there any chance of a release of the ancien corail train with nightlights in the future?

Sciurus

AAAAH Birches!!! I need them! ::) And the rest is wonderful! &apls &apls

Guillaume &apls
L'atelier d'architecture

Kergelen

wow, beautiful!!!

I love your trees!! &apls &apls

I can't wait to see in my natural scenes, birches near the river...

Links to SC4 websites

Girafe

Thanks for all your comments

Noahclem, in fact I did it in same time and didn't show you in this topic, I am not glad with the result but I am working on it (split in 2 classes and nightlights :))

In fact it's more complex why we are trying to develop HD High poly automatas by directly importing the models in the reader but for time no solution.

The girafe is really not motivated these times sry,

I just made the autumn colour of the oaks what do you think?

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Lowkee33

Looks terrific as per Girafe :)

Fall oaks over here are generally brown/red though.

aragornjdl

:o &apls

Absolutely gorgeous work, as usual! I'm curious, did you model this after specific trees (or pictures of a specific tree) or just use them for inspiration? The details and arrangement of the branches (for example on the top right one) is just so realistic!

I am hoping there will come a day when someone will turn a large collection of your trees into large lots to cover the landscape, or better yet, a God-mode tree controller.

Also, I am with Lowkee that I'd expect autumn colors to be quite a bit more vibrant. Those look more like rich summer colors to me. Still, I'm no horticulturist and I'm loathe to offer anything approaching a criticism!

mave94

absolutely great! I can really use these.  :)

Sciurus

Girafe is a joker... it's a real photo isn't it? $%Grinno$%

Guillaume &apls
L'atelier d'architecture

Andreas

Quote from: Lowkee33 on April 16, 2011, 08:24:04 AM
Fall oaks over here are generally brown/red though.

Yeah, the oaks I know are usually yellow-ish/orange or brown. But I figure that differs a bit from species to species. Other than that, great work yet again! :)
Andreas

peter007

Georgeous trees.

When can we see them in the game?
I'm looking forward to it.

Girafe

Thanks for your kind word

I follow you concerning the color of the autumn. I switched to a red / brown

what do you think about this:

Anyway I need to test in game before choicing.
For time there is release date as it depends on lot of things  &Thk/(

I finished Lenin's mausoleum, any comments before exporting:

The Floraler