• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joelyboy911

Girafe, this work is absolutely amazing. Yes, there are some bugs, but in all honesty, these are the most amazing ski-related props I've ever seen. I can't fault them one bit.

Keep up this fantastic work!
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Girafe

With the spring, the trees reborn and the Girafe is so happy, it will be eat some leaves  ::)

It's an HD version :

And it's just a picture in game but with SD trees in comparaison to Simfox trees:

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

thingfishs

awesome!!!

Beautiful tree, there's never enough of them. And it looks like there will be less of a contrast with SF's hyper real trees then with most of what's out there. Top work &apls

wes.janson

I really like those. You got the green colouring absolutely perfect!

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

Une_ame

I totally agree with Thingfishs, these trees looks great compare to SimFox's.

They look like big and healthy oaks :thumbsup:.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Sam Johnson

wow, the tree looks just awesome  &apls &apls

Do you plan to do also seasonal version of this great tree?

Girafe

Thanks for all your comments  :)

=> Sam, yes I think I will release seasonal versions but not immediatly

I have worked on a second tree, smaller, but which would be well mixed with the first one. I changed the color just a little bit in order to have beautiful tree landscape :

In comparison with the first one :

Edit mix trees :

::) 
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

manchou

My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Quesh

Congratulations my little giraffe  &apls
Bon appétit Girafe  ;)

SimNation

I prefer which ever version looks best with cycledoggs trees since his match a lot of the overall batting skills of many of the sc4 building batters. Glade to see you made this tree have low branches..there is a huge lack of trees with low branches.Even smaller trees lack the small branches.

Girafe

Thanks all for your comments :

After 26 hours for exporting the beginning was OK but ...
Chestnuts alone  :

Chestnuts with Simfox's trees :

Chestnuts with my last trees :

And then ...

I have problems with zooms 1,2,3 and don't know why ... Previews in 3dsmax are Ok but when I export I have this  ()sad()

So no addition for time, I try to fix but no result for time  &mmm
:'(
The Floraler

thingfishs

your third shot "Chestnuts with my last trees : " is great. Compared to your earlier "Edit mix trees : " there is now sufficient variation in hue & form to make a convincing "forestscape".
I'm busy learning to make new flora as well (the game needs it), so I'm greatly enthused to see your work.

Gilikov1994

Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

Girafe

Just for the pleasure of the eyes

Your tiny Girafe   ::)

The Floraler

joelyboy911

That is quite the picture you've made there.

You should be proud of your work. It's really spectacular. I'm looking forward to using those trees, by the way.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Nardo69

Quote from: joelyboy911 on April 27, 2010, 01:32:14 AM
That is quite the picture you've made there.

You should be proud of your work. It's really spectacular. I'm looking forward to using those trees, by the way.

signed!  ()stsfd()

BTW did you made these telephone poles at the SAM street, too? They are amazing and so often to be found!

Gilikov1994

Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

manchou

This picture is awesome, includes your latest creations, your trees and your train are spectular  &apls :thumbsup:
My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Girafe

Thanks every body  ;)

• Some explications, for time I have always a problem with the chestnut which is nice just at the 2 first zooms   &mmm  even if I try to fix it I haven't find the good way   :-[  but I would like surely to correct bugs

• Telephones poles are from me of course Nardo ^^ not T21 for one reason the cables follow the slope and to allow this, I must cut the cable in maybe 100 parts for one tile so it's impossible for me to mod it with T21 but it's working.   :)

Girafe
The Floraler