• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTeaCat

Oh My thats just amazing  &apls &apls

I'm at a loss for words ;D

:satisfied:
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Earth quake

joelyboy911

Ehhh, me too! I love it. I can't wait to build a ski-field in my region now... Actually I have a little idea in my head...

Also, I want to ask you: are the skiers made as Mayor Mode Ploppables? I think they are, but if not, perhaps thats a good way to go.

Anyway, your BATs are beautiful. You are amazing!
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Sciurus

Ah yeah, you really reproduced Courchevel! &apls &apls
Just magnificient &apls &apls

Guillaume
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Sam Johnson

Just amazing work there, Girafe.  &apls  &apls 
It looks really realistic and reminds me totally of my last school trip to austria :)

Orange_o_

It is relatively amazing. Some people doubt they still HD?

You had an idea of addons really fabulous, and you realize perfectly.

Thank you  &apls &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

nbvc

Fantastic work. &apls Will you upload the ski lift too?

Girafe

hi

Yes, I will upload all this work but for time there is lot difficulties and I am pessimist about a upload soon.

For time we try to finish the chair lift because it's "the most simple". Another thing, before uploading it would be better to broadcast skiers and snowboarders but there is always problems of developement  &mmm

so no very good news   &sly
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Girafe

A little progress 

A wood house that I finished but the giraffe is a little angry with lights :  (so with the light, later maybe ^^)

Work for Triumphal Way team :

As you knew in Champs Elysées in Paris we prune the trees in boxe forms, delirious, yes  frenchies are crazy  ::)  so I climbed on a tree and take out mine scissors but it's always a little wild  &Thk/( I will rework this tree I think

A natural tree :

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

Wonderful chalet, and I love those trees. But the first is...a bit too squarred $%Grinno$%

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Orange_o_

:o
What is it used as we speak on msn all day if you're hiding things like that. I think you should mount the foliage of 2 trees. I need the 3ds, to the first tree  &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

gottago

The natural tree is truly excellent work, very realistic, bravo!

The clipped tree is not square enough though--Parisian trees are perfect rectangles on sticks! Perhaps it would help to model another version with two or three trees together, perhaps one of them with a bit of a hole in the sides, to give variety when they are plopped together in long allées.

The chalet is very handsome, but the wood texture is very dark maroon and too saturated; lightening it would help to see the details of the structure and not make such a deep contrast with the snow.

Always wonderful things to see here! &apls &apls &apls

Badsim

Quote from: wouanagaine on December 09, 2009, 12:09:49 AM
Lovely chalet !

More than that ; terrific chalet !  &apls &apls &apls

Quote from: Orange_o_ on December 09, 2009, 12:07:33 AM
:o
What is it used as we speak on msn all day if you're hiding things like that...

:D

About the squared tree ... you have to keep in mind that these trees generally offer a continuous line of foliage ... if they are squared , that means that you have no choice about a precise distance between them to plop them . ::)
That's not a problem for the T.W. if I give you that precise distance , but I think you should consider a larger audience for them and so you should test a rectangular version which would allow various intervals ...

About variety , I think that 3 slightly different models , mainly about trunks ( having both 2 possible orientations ) would be enough ...

That's not the ones of Champs-Elysées , but that's another inspriring picture :

I'm , of course , at your disposal fore more information and testing , if needed ...  :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

WC_EEND

You know, I've been to Paris multiple times now and I never noticed that  ;D
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Delecto

Nice chalet my friend, less saturation on the wood texture would be nice.  ;)

A realy like the last tree. Are you using Onyx to generate your trees, or you have another secret?  ::)

Best regards!

DEL!

joelyboy911

France, a beautiful country. Even the trees.  :D

I like them a lot, actually. Your tree BATting talent is right up there with the greats of plant BATs like c.p! Also, great chalet. I hope you're able to fix the lights!

Bravo!
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Une_ame

QuoteBut the first is...a bit too squarred

No, no it's not, that's just the way it's suppose to look !! Imagine a continious line of them giving a nice shade for the beer drinking people at the cafe terrrace ::). Perfect :thumbsup:.

BTW, your collection of mountain items start to look awesome :o.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Andreas

Quote from: WC_EEND on December 09, 2009, 01:34:52 AM
You know, I've been to Paris multiple times now and I never noticed that  ;D

Really? It was among the first things I noticed when I was in Paris last spring. And in the tradition of Obélix, I thought "Ils sont fous, ces Français!" ;)
Andreas

Yan077

Fantastic chalet, fantastic trees....bravo !!!

Quote from: Badsim on December 09, 2009, 01:34:19 AM

As you can see, our local taxes are well spent in Bordeaux  :D