• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

Quote from: art128 on August 07, 2010, 03:00:22 PM
Hey everyone, i'm back ! And i'm preparing an update for next week  ! As I was really but really bored about the last region localisation (Magadan) I decided it restart it again..  $%Grinno$% So stay tunned for some new stuff to come !

Ok my friend!!!  :thumbsup:
Tenho certeza de que virá algo fantástico por aí!!! Fico aguardando!!!

io_bg

Fantastic work with the latest update! Now Vratska looks better than ever. Good luck with your newest project!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

art128

kaylacey - I'm using the Missouri break terrain mod and its Water mod. I hope it helps !

kbieniu7 - Yeah, people in 1910 used cars, already !  ;D so destroyed, well I don't know to be honest..  $%Grinno$% Thanks anyway Kamil !

Gilikov1994 - Thanks a lot, Giel ! Yeah it looks a bit like some Balkan villages.

kwakelaar - Thanks you very much !

kelis - Jajaja ! Tus BATs estan muy bien en mi ciudad. Estoy esperando tu otros BATs ! Muchas gracias amigo.

nedalezz - Original Vratska was more than 200.000 habitants, but the actual third version is only 20.000 for the moment (I'm developing it slowly but surely ! )

canyonjumper - Thanks Jordan ! Yes my holidays were awesome !

travismking - Yeah you're right, i'll try to not use it anymore, but I can't be sure because it is grow..  :) ;) Thanks anyway !

ecoba - Thanks, here is it ! (a bit thought.. )

Tomas Neto - Algo extraordinário , podemos dizer assim ! Orbigado amigo !

io_bg - Thanks a lot, Ioan !

Thanks for watching !

-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kbieniu7

In the first picture it seems to be cloudy, so there is so low traffic, because people are trying to reach their home before storm starts?  ;)
Just like by me, storm is coming.
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Battlecat

Stunning as always!  Love the port in the second shot. 

rooker1

It looks like mosaics are fast becoming the standard for many in thier MDs and yours are always great my friend. 
I really like the industrial area, although I could easily do without the ugly Maxis blue high tech. ::) ;)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

delija21

One of my favorite MDs. Quality of the pictures are terrific...keep it up

Red Star Production is now on FACEBOOK

nedalezz

Another fine fine update. The second mosaic is terribly impressive, and I really love the effects on the water!

ANNOUNCEMENT: Nesara Investment Fund

To our dear compatriots in Svanskinahya,

Warmest greetings. Recently, the Nesara Council approved the founding of the Nesara Investment Fund, a new company that is serving as the council's investment arm. Given our very close relations with Svanskinahya (our hope is that His Excellency the President enjoys his vacation days in his gorgeous home in Cedar), we humbly put forward a proposal to your esteemed government to allow us to find investment opportunities in your fine country.

Svanskinahya is much more developed than Nesara, and perhaps given our limited current budget we would not be able to invest in larger projects in the country, but it is our hopes that the Svanskinahyan government can assist us in pointing out current projects that we may be able to invest in, or recommending sectors (industrial, commercial, manufacturing, hospitality, services, anything really) that could be a worthwhile investment in the country.

Although we have limited knowledge of the country, we would also like to put forth an application to open a five-star hotel in Vratska, a city we find most endearing. Please let us know your thoughts.

The Nesara Council is also interested in establishing permanent official diplomatic relations with Svanskinahya through an embassy or consulate.

planetechef

really nice, i like the sea effect, great pictures over there  &apls
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

kelis

Nice, really nice Arthur !!

Good job in the port area  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

ecoba

Wow ! Very beautiful here, Arthur.

Vratska is a city with so many sides, and each of them seems prettier than the next !  :)

Ethan

io_bg

Two fantastic mosaics! What I liked the most is the pedestrian street ending at the seashore, it looks so realistic!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

kwakelaar

The mosaics are looking great, just like Io my eye was caught by the pedestrian street ending at the large square. Original use of the Brandenburger Tor.

canyonjumper

Wow Arthur! Excellent mosaics! Your W2W's are awesome as always, and your photoshopping is great!

Your friend,
                             Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Gilikov1994

great mosaics :), love the city centre

- Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

art128

kbieniu7 - And you're 100% right about the first mosaic, people are trying to reach their home because a strom (a big one) was coming ! Thanks for the comment anyway, Kamil !

Battlecat - Thanks BT ! More of the port in the next updates...  ;)

rooker1 - Yeah, it looks like, but I used mosaic since Maroanestra ! Thanks for the comment anyway. I'll try to delete those ugly maxis industrial building next time !  $%Grinno$%

delija21 - Thanks a lot my friend ! I'm glad you liked this update, and i'm very glad Svanskinahya is one of your favorite MD !

nedalezz - Thanks you very much, Nedal ! I aswered in your MD, the buildings in question will be featured in the next update.  :P

planetechef - Merci Beaucoup ! I'm glad you liked the water effect..  ;)

kelis - Muchas gracias, Amigo !

ecoba - Thanks you very much, Ethan ! I hope you'll like these sides of Vratska too !  :P

Io_bg - Thanks Ioan ! Yeah that pedestrian street is very nice, actually it's inspired by the Rua Augusta in Lisbon.  ;)

kwakelaar - Thanks Gjermund. Yeah, I also find it interesting how I use that monument !  :P

canyonjumper - Thanks you very much, Jordan !  :P

Gilikov1994 - Hallo Giel, thanks a lot my friend !  $%Grinno$%

Today's update is again about Vratska, because atm it's the only city I built in the region...  $%Grinno$%

(Note, the castle on the hill is a beta for the moment, i'm still searching for a good castle to plop there. If you have any idea, post it !)

(BONUS ! You'll get an imaginary price if you find my custom BAT in this picture !)

Now lets get into some nice night shots, I really loved how they turned out. /!\ Warning, the following pictures are in full-size /!\

I hope you liked this update !

-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Gilikov1994

Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

kwakelaar

Wow, this is really impressive stuff, one of the best made Euro-style downtowns I have seen. Very diverse and still it all goes so well together.

canyonjumper

Absolutely amazing! Art, your downtowns are so full of detail, and the larger shots are simply stunning! Keep up the impressive work!

Your friend,
                                     Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

bat

Your newest updates are really great!
All your work is wonderful!
Looking forward to more... ;)