• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

nope mine is patfirefghtr@_______.com that was my old name for sign on here way back when but everyone just was calling me Pat so I had David change me to and drop firefghtr here on the forums

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

jmyers2043

Quote from: Pat on January 03, 2012, 11:03:21 PM
... nope mine is patfirefghtr@_______.com that was my old name for sign on here way back when ...

Ha, found ya. I'll send you a PM

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

akstar

hi i am logged in here but cant access file exchange? i clicked the activation link  and it says invalid data, please help :) username: akstar

jmyers2043

Quote from: akstar on January 06, 2012, 05:46:18 PM
hi i am logged in here but cant access file exchange? i clicked the activation link  and it says invalid data, please help :) username: akstar

I see that you registered for SC4Devotion on Jan 2nd of this year. But someone registered for the LEX with the user name of akstar back in 2008. I don't know if you are that person - but the email is pay3am@_ _ _ _ _ _ 

You're new so I need to say this. The SC4D forums and the LEX are the same but different. You need to register for both. Having said that, if that is what you did then you may need to find a different user name.

Reply here if you need further help.

- Jim

luckylewis

Hi there, sorry to be a bother but I got back into SC4 again after leaving it alone for a good while. I've therefore unfortunately lost my login information to the LEX. Pretty sure I have an account on the LEX registered on the same username as I have for the forum. If you could just reset my password or such, I'd very much appreciate it.

Cheers.

jmyers2043

Sung

Hi, I forgot my LEX password as well.

Thank you!

jmyers2043

Quote from: Sung on January 16, 2012, 08:55:11 PM
Hi, I forgot my LEX password as well.

Thank you!

I've sent you a PM

- Jim

Yeben01

Hi. I'm new here. Whenever i login to sc4d, everything but the LEX works. i get that message from the system controller that says "i have a problem with your data". I type in my password and username correctly, and i already got my activation email. I just can't access the exchange. Can someone help? :angrymore:

jmyers2043

Hey Eva

Quote from: Yeben01 on January 17, 2012, 12:02:06 PM
... I type in my password and username correctly, ...

I found your user name. You have successfully downloaded some things. I deactivated your account then reactivated it. Reply here if that does not work and I will reset your password.

- Jim

Allein

Hi,

Since 3 or 4 months, my username was changed from "IAM" to "A. Gates" on this forum, but on LEX is still today "IAM", the problem is that firefox can't remind 2 passwords for one website. Coul'd it be possible to change my LEX login to "A. Gates" ?

Thank you :thumbsup:

miguelitomikey

I have confirmed my registration but still I can't go into LEX. My user name is miguelitomikey. Thanks

jmyers2043

Quote from: A. Gates on January 27, 2012, 10:42:43 AM
Hi,

Since 3 or 4 months, my username was changed from "IAM" to "A. Gates" on this forum, but on LEX is still today "IAM", the problem is that firefox can't remind 2 passwords for one website. Coul'd it be possible to change my LEX login to "A. Gates" ?

I can change your email or password. I can not change your user name for the LEX. In fact, I can not change my user name either.

SC4Devotion and the LEX are the same but different. You have a user name and a password for Devotion. There is a seperate user name and password for the LEX. They can be the same or different. It seems to me that firefox should work but I do not have firefox so I can't test the theory.

- Jim

jmyers2043

Hi julieta

Quote from: miguelitomikey on January 27, 2012, 01:10:37 PM
I have confirmed my registration but still I can't go into LEX. My user name is miguelitomikey. Thanks

I manually activated your account. Try again.

- Jim

dreamboy8416

fatsim

Allein

Quote from: jmyers2043 on January 27, 2012, 04:38:39 PM
Quote from: A. Gates on January 27, 2012, 10:42:43 AM
Hi,

I can change your email or password. I can not change your user name for the LEX. In fact, I can not change my user name either.

SC4Devotion and the LEX are the same but different. You have a user name and a password for Devotion. There is a seperate user name and password for the LEX. They can be the same or different. It seems to me that firefox should work but I do not have firefox so I can't test the theory.

- Jim
Thank you for these explanations, at worst have I the right to create a new account ?

jmyers2043

Quote from: dreamboy8416 on January 27, 2012, 11:56:44 PM
forgot my password for LEX

Ok dreamboy. You asked to have your password reset earlier today. Then downloaded two items from a clone account. I've locked both accounts until you tell me which one you wish to keep. The profile with a gmail or the one with a hotmail address?

- Jim

jmyers2043

Hi Jesse

Quote from: fatsim on January 28, 2012, 12:05:02 AM
having problem logging in to lex . my email is jira.kauboui@gmail.com

Your account is active and was used to downloaded seven items today. I guess you figured it out? Reply here if you still need help.

- Jim

dreamboy8416

my hotmail account is the good one please reactivate and change password for a new one cause i can't remember it.  ()what()

You can delete the account for:dreamboy.8416@gmail.com