• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

PaulvMontfort's secret projects which can't be seen elsewhere...

Started by PaulvMontfort, June 24, 2007, 07:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulvMontfort

ExiLe

Insane work man!
also looks like you had a nice vacation, good for you! ;D

take care,
...coming soon

rooker1

Your vacation pictures look awesome.  Nice bike ride.  ;)

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Rayden

Did you went all the way up Mont Ventoux by bike or car? ;)
If yes, congrats, it's quite a climb, not for everyone. Here's the profile - http://www.climbbybike.com/profile.asp?MountainID=4

Nice photos  :thumbsup:

Yoman

Ever since I first saw it awhile ago, Pont de Normandie has represented my perfect bridge, lucky devil that you drove over it :)

PaulvMontfort

Yes we did go up the Mont Ventoux all the way with our bike. My mother and sister went up by car to support is with food and drinks. It took us 3 hours to make it to the top. We did ride it from Malaucene though, not from Bedoin, since my father didn't want to risk it. In the end we could easily have done it though. :P

I had never heard of the Pont de Normandie before our trip. My mother said she heard from a friend there was a spectacular bridge there and our route  to Bretagne happened to cross it :p

Sorry, no updates as of yet. I can post some pics of our school projects if you want ;)

Krio

I saw your BoC and I must say you gave headshot for Maxis and EA. One of the best bats ever created for the game.

Une_ame

I take a look of your holidays pics, all the buildings (including the big menhir) and the bridges in there deserve to be BATed.

Too bad, only one (Viaduc de Millaud) has already been BATed, maybe these nice pics will give some ideas.....

BTW, I love your bAts (Lippo, BoC, HK HSBC tower and the Janne Toren $%Grinno$%!).
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

PaulvMontfort

vester

Earth quake

ehbk2006

My BAT Showcase: ehbk2006's traffic BAT's
My sketchup models on the 3d warehouse.
[RDY]: Veolia - Coal hopper + E189

FrankU

Hi Paul,

I toow ent to Normandy on vacation this summer. As I saw the Pont de Normandie for the first time I almost drove off the road. It's so beautiful.

Are you planning to bat it for us?

Thanks for your great work.

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

art128

excellent building PaulvMontfort :thumbsup: i like the swimming pool  &apls very good :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Une_ame

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

RON-E

PaulvMontfort

I think it's about time I post a new update :P Unfortunately I lost most of the work on the Four Seasons. I dont know yet when and if I'm going to continue batting it.

But in the mean time:

Rayden