• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

skyscraper's Showcase

Started by skyscraper, May 29, 2007, 07:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyscraper

skyscraper's Showcase

This is a Diagram of all my Projects:

Last Update: 08/11/2007

Currently Projects:

Coming Soon !

Last complete Project:

Lake Shore Views - 210 Meter (689 foot)

Here is the Downloadlink: DOWNLOAD
sky's Sim City Venus - Project (Start: 2013)

Only on Sim City (2013)

Current Progress: Planning

jeronij

Hello skyscraper

It is great to see your projects here  :thumbsup:

I have to say that your current projects are looking really nice so far, and your last completed is simply Grossartig  ;D

Welcome and enjoy your stay here  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

cammo2003

Great to see you here.

I do have one thing I will say. I'm not a fan of your style of nightlighting... It's the only thing I don't like though. I absolutely love the models, but the nightlighting just doesn't sit right with me.

wouanagaine

Quote from: cammo2003 on May 29, 2007, 09:57:24 PM
I do have one thing I will say. I'm not a fan of your style of nightlighting... It's the only thing I don't like though. I absolutely love the models, but the nightlighting just doesn't sit right with me.
Then you are the opposite of me, I really like the nightlighting on this building

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

kwakelaar

A lot of tall structures there, and like Wouanagaine I also like the nightlights on your last building.

Vario80

Great job on the skyscrapers they look fantastic. Also the nightlighting on the West Nitron Center is good.  &apls
Klasse Arbeit.
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

RippleJet

I've seen your ploppable skyscrapers over at ST, and always thought I was seeing some potential growable CAMeLots ::)

I'm not quite satisfied with the textures of (some of) your (earlier) skyscrapers, but I'll let some batters with better knowledge comment on that...
However, the nightlighting of the West Nitron is the best you've done so far!

If you need modding help with making them growable for the CAM and the ploppable ones CAMpatible, just ask me! :thumbsup:

rooker1

I think your bats are fantastic and I have most of them in my cities.  Your last bat, the West Nitron building is your best to date, IMO.  Great to see you here and I look forward to more of your work. 
I can't wait.

Robin  :thumbsup: &apls
Call me Robin, please.

cammo2003

Quote from: wouanagaine on May 30, 2007, 12:01:11 AM
Then you are the opposite of me, I really like the nightlighting on this building

I probably should clarify.

It's not so much that I don't like the style, it's more that it's the kind of style that should be used sparingly, and should be used on selected buildings. To date, nearly all of skyscrapers buildings have used this style. That's my main beef.

I definitely like the blue vertical highlights on the West Nitron centre, though.

It's entirely plausible that I'm just nitpicking though.  :D

bixel

bat56

Hello skyscraper..!

Realy nice project here. I espacially like the Convention Center.
The Credit Uniuon Building is strange but will look at again when it is finished                                                                           
in fact, I like almost all your creation!!!

Good luck!  :thumbsup:

skyscraper

hi @ all:

Small Update:

Credit Uniuon Building - On Hold
Convention Center - On Hold

New:

The Westpoint - U/C
Ocean One - U/C

And i have updated the Diagramm and the Currectly U/C Projects on Top.

Thanks @ all for the nice comments.  :)

Only on Sim City (2013)

skyscraper

Update:

I work currecly on the "The Vision Tower" in Dubai. The skyscraper is 260 meters tall and has 60 floors.

Here are 5 versions of the facade, what do you like?  ;D

Only on Sim City (2013)

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

SimFox

I think the kink is a bit too high. As far as I see it should be about 2/5 of the height of the entire tower including that extruding part.
As far as color of the glass. Hard to say really... But try to get basic shape right first, and really go this time for the base as well, it is realtivelly simple there but would greatly enhance the tower.

jeronij

I'll say 1 and 3 (in this order  ;) )
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

skyscraper

Hi @ all,  ;D

i have uploaded today my new highrise, I hope you like it  ;D

The Bay Gate - 85 Meter (278 foot)

Here is the Downloadlink: DOWNLOAD

Only on Sim City (2013)

rooker1

Fantastic work on "The Bay Gate".  I really like the night lights, very unique.

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Skyscraper that Bay Gate is super looking i have the commerence bank and im gonna get this one wow awsome job - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bixel

You are getting better and better and improving with each release. You also seem to have acquired a certain style to your buildings. They are looking great!!  :thumbsup: