• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyoungyn

Looks great. 

In compared to actual photograph. I propose your make the maintenance builder a little wider and bigger as the photo shows.  Also, recommend you add some junk around the lot to emulate again the photo. 

dyoungyn

Krasner

Quote from: Simmer2 on March 11, 2017, 01:09:43 PMI removed the floor on the model where the doors that are open because there will be rail overlay textures showing therefore you cannot see lights shine any light on the floor. Perhaps you will see the light reflection on the interior walls.

Another reason to remove the floor was so that vester's props can be moved inside the roundhouse without incurring in any clipping.

Win some lose some.

I see, so I guess you choose the best compromise. Never mind, that's already great this way  :thumbsup:
ANARCHIST !!

kbieniu7

Well... Don't have much to say... Just great!  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Simmer2

Thank you for your support  &apls

Lots of new never seen props and textures will accompany this lot
This is still very much work in progress but a teaser nonetheless....

RH

Simmer2/Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

Silur

Excellent water tower  &apls &apls &apls

brick_mortimer

Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Me no coffee function without so good

Nanami

That's an interesting pond...
Nice!

Simmer2

Thank you!

Next teaser.....still work in progress

RH

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

bombardiere

Great. You have learned a lot in short time. :)

Me, I want some choo choos on the yard, otherwise very usable. :D

carlfatal

Amazing, simply amazing!  :)

Quote from: bombardiere on March 15, 2017, 04:37:53 AM
Me, I want some choo choos on the yard, otherwise very usable. :D

I agree but sadly no good models of steam engines exist. And without them and without automatas it would look odd together. I won´t make them, I won´t ask for them.
But I love this brilliant work here, and Vester´s too. US rail of it´s finest! Thanks both of you for this work!  &apls

Simmer2

Thanks guys!

One corner at the time.....

RH11

Simmer2/Nick

Krasner

Great  ;D You have in fact quite a talent to set up "grunge" atmospheres by lotting. The concrete base and the various items of waste and debris are great all together. You never considered to start a MD ? Just sayin  :) Everybody do not have enough time for that.
ANARCHIST !!

Simmer2

@Krasner No time for MDs. Thank you!

1 prop at the time... Still work in progress

RH12

Simmer2

korver

Awesome. The water tower + pond a couple pics back look sweet as well, should be epic when it comes together :)

Badsim

Decidedly Nick , you're ...

$%Grinno$%

Great work , as always !  &apls &apls &apls

C.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Simmer2

Epic it will be.

This time I will show you another corner, the chem fluids supply shed with its own delivery track. Diesel fuel, de-greasers, cleaning solutions etc. etc.
Four pics.

Still have a few things to wrap up and then its coding time.

Simmer2/Nick

feyss

This is beyond perfect   :shocked2:

Silur

Excellent shed and tanks  &apls &apls &apls

Dublin

Saw this on Facebook today, model railroading. Looks familiar. Imitation of real life abounds. Awesome work here Simmer2
Where ever you go, there you are.

dyoungyn

Does look great.