• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... railroads and GLR

Started by threestooges, March 25, 2007, 05:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

praiodan

threestooges

QuoteI'm not using a rail side mod though, they are PEG's mountain theme road sections with railroad overlays.

Well that explains a lot. I thought the dirt looked different. If that was actually made into a railside mod, then that would just be spectacular.

Lars (praiodan): GLR avenues are probably one of the better additions to the NAM (although it looks like it has caused a bit of an accident just south of the glr station). That pic is very well done (and if I'm not mistaken, I saw a different angle of it in the pic competition thread). This new addition should provide many more options for the intra city transit network.

Yoman

That explains alot of why your flatbed cars are so detailed frankie :P

Pat

Lars and Frankie some great shots and the details in them awsome very very awsome  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

RippleJet

bat

Great picture of your using of the GLR-Avenue! :thumbsup:

Danthe

My railroad in Isengard region:

1. Ernest Malinowski Railroad

2. Other:

bat

That's a great looking railway there, Danthe! Also great details! :thumbsup:

BigSlark

Danthe,

That railroad is awesome! I can only imagine the amount of time you put in to planning it.

Cheers,
Kevin

Dark_Jedi06

I absolutely love your use of the NAM curves Danthe! &apls

Here's a small mosaic of mine that I really like for some reason...

...this space to be filled soon...

bat

I also like that small mosaic! Great area there, Dark_Jedi06! :thumbsup:

figui

nice mosaic of that area. very "green"
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

hogs29

I can see why you like that mosaic so much. Very nice area.

Danthe, that countryside railway is very, very well done. Excellent terraforming there, and great use of the NAM pieces.
T.J.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

willy88

And what do you think you're doing looking at my signature?

Pat

looking very good here you all and i loved your shot tage as its kinda intresting that there was no booom

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

threestooges

That's a very well staged shot. Simple and detailed. A great combination. The only thing I would think to add would be a sonnection between the street and the parking lot with the windmill in it. Again though, very well done.

willy88

Quote from: threestooges on September 29, 2007, 10:46:16 PM
That's a very well staged shot. Simple and detailed. A great combination. The only thing I would think to add would be a sonnection between the street and the parking lot with the windmill in it. Again though, very well done.

Hey, thanks.  :thumbsup:
And what do you think you're doing looking at my signature?

bat

A great looking picture of that railroad and farms, willy88! :thumbsup:

figui

that train in the farmlands look great
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Mulefisk

A regional line crossing a deep gorge.

I wonder where it could be leading? A new project perhaps? ::)