• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wisegolem

Hello

Try to change my password.
I received an e-mail with new activation link, giving me a webpage with generated password. Try to connect with both ID and password found on this page, but the site answered me "wrong ID or password"...

Please help !

ID : Wisegolem
Faites que le rêve dévore votre vie,
Afin que la vie ne dévore pas votre rêve

xxdita

Quote from: wisegolem on May 10, 2020, 11:39:01 AM
Hello

I received an e-mail with new activation link, giving me a webpage with generated password. Try to connect with both ID and password found on this page, but the site answered me "wrong ID or password"...

Please help !

I've sent you a new password.

wisegolem

Thanks.

It seems I got a problem with my account. I don't received any message from you (spam verified) at the adress used by the automatic password recovery system...
So can't log in anymore  &ops

Quote from: xxdita on May 10, 2020, 04:15:24 PM
Quote from: wisegolem on May 10, 2020, 11:39:01 AM
Hello

Please help !

I've sent you a new password.
Faites que le rêve dévore votre vie,
Afin que la vie ne dévore pas votre rêve

xxdita

I sent your password via private message here on SC4D. I'm not showing any errors on the account, so you should be all set.

https://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?action=pm

Mfrost

I had to create new accounts because I was not receiving any password reset emails in a span of 20 hours.
Now I got activation mail for the forum account, but not the one for LEX.

xxdita

Quote from: Mfrost on May 29, 2020, 04:31:17 AM
I had to create new accounts because I was not receiving any password reset emails in a span of 20 hours.
Now I got activation mail for the forum account, but not the one for LEX.

Your LEX account, MichalChromek1989, seems to have been activated already, as you have 5 downloads from today.

serdya

Hi guys,
I can't figure out how to access LEX so I ended up here  :) I tried entering my email, it said email was found, which means I had an account but I don't have any records about it... But there were no emails with restore link. Could you please help me?

xxdita

Quote from: serdya on May 31, 2020, 08:10:36 AM
Hi guys,
I can't figure out how to access LEX so I ended up here  :) I tried entering my email, it said email was found, which means I had an account but I don't have any records about it... But there were no emails with restore link. Could you please help me?

I'm showing a LEX download from an account with the same name from today.

vlf89

Hey bruh, I still haven't receive any activation email(spam or any box) for LEX. Care to help me out? Thanks in advance.

ID: vf89

xxdita

Quote from: vlf89 on June 01, 2020, 02:14:13 AM
Hey bruh, I still haven't receive any activation email(spam or any box) for LEX. Care to help me out? Thanks in advance.

ID: vf89

It looks like your account has been activated.

KängpunkarnX2000

Hey! I just get a white screen after trying to register on lex. Tried several times. On my phone too.

Publius

I also cannot reset my password for the LEX downloads. I got the message that I had been emailed the link to reset, but it's not in my inbox or the spam folder.

Publius

And the email just arrived. Thank you!

Tarkus

Quote from: KängpunkarnX2000 on July 03, 2020, 10:41:24 AM
Hey! I just get a white screen after trying to register on lex. Tried several times. On my phone too.

I can't say for certain, but if you tried registering with the same username, it's possible the umlaut may be throwing it for a loop.  We actually had an issue like that on the forums not long ago--a user who couldn't post a Mayor's Diary entry because of an umlaut.  Try it without the umlaut, and see if that changes things.

-Alex

mdmadonna1

Hi, I never received my activation e-mail when I registered.

ID : mdmadonna

paddy0174

EDIT: Nevermind, found the script that was missing. It was a blocked subdomain from bootstrapcdn. :)
---------
I just tried to login to the LEX, but I can't get the login form to show. :( I click on the button and nothing happens...

I tried with Firefox and Chrome, two different Laptops, doesn't work. Can somebody tell me, where the scripts are loaded from besides `sc4devotion.com`? I do have running Pi-Hole, so that could be it, but I cannot seem to find anything unusual in my logs, that could block a login.

Anybody any ideas? :)

Thanks!
Back to the game after nine years - and everyday I find something totally new! :)

Tarkus

Quote from: mdmadonna1 on July 12, 2020, 07:10:24 AM

Apologies for the much delayed response.  Your mdmadonna account appears to have long since been activated, and shows downloads back in February of this year.  There is another account that is unactivated, mdmadonna2.  Would you prefer I manually reset the password on the original mdmadonna account?

-Alex

mdmadonna1

Quote from: Tarkus on July 27, 2020, 12:59:24 AM
Quote from: mdmadonna1 on July 12, 2020, 07:10:24 AM

Apologies for the much delayed response.  Your mdmadonna account appears to have long since been activated, and shows downloads back in February of this year.  There is another account that is unactivated, mdmadonna2.  Would you prefer I manually reset the password on the original mdmadonna account?

-Alex

Hi, yes if you could reset de password for the mdmadonna account it would be very appreciated :)

Honorable125

I just recently created an account, and i wanted to access the LEX, but as you might've guess i'm having problems. Every time I try to make and account it comes up with an error stating my Email is already in use, but when I try to reset my account, it says an email is sent but I don't get one