• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Change a Letter

Started by Alfred.Jones, November 07, 2006, 12:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

flame1396

The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

oldrogue

Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

flame1396

The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

threestooges

flame1396

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

tooheys

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

threestooges

tooheys

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

threestooges

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

hydra

threestooges

tooheys

flame1396

you changed 2 letters...

onbce again deleting a letter, the word is getting too long.

turtle

threestooges

as far as I can tell, only 1 letter has been changed (les remains the same: rust becomes turt: turtles) seems like it works, but good to see the word getting a bit more manageable.

hurtle