• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Quote from: rooker1 on May 21, 2010, 06:56:03 AM

I do have a question though.....what are those sands piles from?  what lot?  I'm not too sure if I have seen those before.

Just a quick reply to Robin :

These sands piles come from SimCity Polska (you need to register for downloading but it's free). The name of that industry lot is Plac Drzewny (Don't ask me to pronounce that, I'll be totally unable to do so.. ). Here is the page of that download

Arthur. :thumbsup:

EDIT - Wrong code at the end of the link... Sure it is not an image but en url....  ::)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

ecoba

Wow, great work Arthur. I really liked this update, even though I must admit it was depressing.

Ethan :)

RickD

Outstanding work on what I've seen so far. I have a lot of catching up to do. *starts reading from page one*  ;)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

art128

Tomas Neto - Muito obrigado amigo ! Suas cidades são muito bonitas também!

jafmo - muito obrigado meu amigo!

kbieniu7 - For me too this is quite colorful and beautiful (strange, I live in Paris but i'm passionate by commie architecture (and a lot more by Pripyat)..  :D I'll plant some bushes as you suggested, you're right aftet that the power plant should be more beautiful..  :P Thanks for the comment !

rooker1 - Thanks a lot, Robin ! I'm glad you liked the two last update, and I'm also glad you think the island is greatly done.  About the sand piles I answered you. For the abstract mosaic, the next one will be about Naszran, but can you guess what major axis will be in the focus point ?  :P

ecoba - hehe, good to know it was depressing. Thanks a lot, Ethan !

RickD - Thanks a lot for the kind works ! You won't be disappointed by stopping by here ! But I don't suggest you to start viewing my MD from the page 1 because most of my pictures are gone due to hosting problem but you can start at page 8 I think the picture are here....  :P

Okay today an update about the second major city in the region, Verblensk ! This city is mainly known for its airport (the second of Svanskinahya after VIA (Vratska Int' Airport) for passenger but the first for freight) and its port which is the most important naval base of the SGDNA (Svanskinahya General Department of Naval Army). But today you'll only see a half (talking about hours of works to make it, not about general size) of the port because I still need to make the last pier.... which is completely loted as two of the others.... But this one isn't orthogonal but diagonal, this is why one pier is a half of the works for the port...

looks like it's raining.... again ....

I hope you liked this update,
until' the next update I have a ton of lotting to do.. ;D (about more than 20 lots for Verblensk, and more than 15 for Naszran.. (for Naszran the lots are generally greater than 10*10... what ? me mad ?? )
-Arthur. :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

ecoba

Wow, amazing work here, Arthur. You certainly have used your skills to create a very unique port. Can't wait to see some more, and hopefully the lotting will go well!  :D

Ethan :)

marsh

Amazing port there  &apls Have you thought about releasing those lots? People, (like me), would love to have them and would almost certainly use tham.

,marsh :thumbsup:

canyonjumper

Great port Arthur! It looks great!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Gilikov1994

very very good, like the harbour, friend :D

- Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

nbvc

kbieniu7

This port looks very professional-made. I'm trying to build a port, but I have no idea how to start it in order to make it good :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

io_bg

Great port you've got there, mate! Looking forward to the next update!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

art128

Thank averyone ! A small update is coming tomorrow ! ;)

Props & Texture Catalog

planetechef

Beautifull mosaic you got here  &apls the rain effect is perfect  :o
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

rooker1

Hello Arthur,
I am very jealous of your Industrial Seaport. &apls Perfectly done!  Great choice of BATs, very well used and the perfect amount of space used to make the area look very realistic and believeable. &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Tomas Neto

Hi Arthur, your mosaics are impressive, so much by the beauty as also by the big quantity of details!!!  &apls &apls
Maravilha de atualização meu amigo, você é um mestre neste jogo!!!

art128

ecoba - Yeap, the lotting is goin' well ! And actually it is already finished ! Ahaha, thanks a lot my friend, yeah I used some skills but also a lot of my free time to create that port. You must be surprised that I had in my mind to build an entire customized seaport since the first version of Svanskinahya ?!  :P

marsh - Ehhm for the moment no, but maybe in the future !  ;D I'm actually more thinking about uploading the cranes as a prop pack than uploading the lots.. but It's a good idea.. Thanks for the comment !

canyonjumper - Thanks a lot, Jordan !  :P

Gilikov1994 - heel erg bedankt mijn vriend!  :P

nbvc - Thanks !

kbieniu7 - Thanks a lot Kamil ! Well obviously, you have to start by the terraforming !  ;D

io_bg - Thank you very much, Ioan !

planetechef - Thanks ! I'm glad you liked the rain effect !  :P

rooker1 - Thank you very much, Robin ! From you it's an honor a comment like this, as you're a professional in the industrial areas and ports ! I'm very very glad you liked this port ! And I hope you'll come back from more of it (not in this update, but the next one for sure ) !  :P

Tomas Neto - Muito obrigado, Tomas ! Estou feliz que você gostou deste update, meu amigo!  :)

So today's update is a bout a part of the region you've never seen... the farm lands !! Yes, not a big urbanized area, here you can find only highways, villages and forests.

I hope you liked this update,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

Gilikov1994

Woow, defenitly great :D.. now we see an other side of Svanskinahya, very like the farm lands

Wish you all the best friend, &apls

Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

marsh

Great mosaics. You made the town look great.  :thumbsup:

,marsh :satisfied:

kbieniu7

I see, farming in Svanskinahya bases on big areas. Like in USSR  ;)
And the name of the town sounds quite familiar  :P
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

ecoba

I certainly did like this update, and all those large, state-run farms. I really liked the farm fields, and the towns were just as nice! :)

Ethan