• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Platte Republic (Update-My google map)

Started by sincitybaby, November 08, 2007, 07:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sincitybaby

Hey everyone!!! Updates are lower!!!

v
  v
  v   

rooker1

Great start.  Your DT core looks good as well as your cloe up on the bridge.  I'll have to wait to see what you have for us next.

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Great first pictures there! Also a wonderful start of this MD! :thumbsup:

sebes

Gfreat start o fthis MD. The intersection in the 2nd phote is very beautifull. I am glad to see that you have many cars on the roads in your city!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Pat

Nice Md here sincitybaby and its looking real good.... I loved the bridge shot in the first update.... will be looking forward to more - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

squidi

god job in your md
you have a nice antigrid traffic network and i saw also some really intresting bats

bat

The region overview is looking wonderful! Also fantastic pictures of that city! :thumbsup:

Schulmanator

You have a fine start for a new city. It is an interesting one to watch. Keep up the great detail and effort!  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

NASCAR_Guy

The Eastern irginia Republic gives it a 10/10 :thumbsup:
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

bat

Some great new pictures there! And wonderful new region overview(s)! Fantastic suburbs there, too! :thumbsup:

Berethor

Great commercial zones, also the suburbs looks good  :thumbsup:   &apls

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ MallowTheCloud ♦ HabLeUrG ♦ moganite ♦ Mr Food11 ♦ jplumbley ♦ Vandy ♦ wouanagaine

sebes

Thanks for this good update and great pictures Sincitybaby! The last photo of the traffic slowing down on Missoula bridge is realy beautifull, like it's made by a traffic-webcam  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

sincitybaby

Hi! I have finally sorted out my harddrive problems and wish to start my MD again.  I will show you what I have been working on with some help from my friend. 

Thank you!

Simpson

Yes very good new pics there
Your city is looking very good
Continu  :)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

bat

Great new start there of that MD! These two pictures are looking very good! :thumbsup:

sincitybaby

I'm back with an update!

Replies:

Simpson- Thank You for the comment, and I hope you enjoy this as well  :thumbsup:

bat- Thanks for the wonderful comment!  :)

South New Mombasa/ Rural Areas

The must have Region shot, New Mombasa is over the 500,000 mark in the metro

This is The University of New Mombasa Medical Center, it is the second largest Medical Center in all of the Platte Republic and has services in 11 buildings and covers 9 square blocks.  It is the 5th densest area of the city.

Just 12 blocks west of The Medical Center is one of the busiest intersections in all of New Mombasa, between 21st Ave. and Jones, More than 20,000 use it in a day.

Moving into the Southern Suburbs, we reach New Mombasa South Highschool, Over 2500 attend the school.

A few miles south of New Mombasa is Battle Creek, notice The considerable levies to prevent flooding that occured in the past.

Welcome to Riverbrook, it is situated on the south side of Battle Creek and has almost 700 people.  Locals are concerned with fast approaching New Mombasa from the North

Freedom Dr. is the main drag through town

Thank you for visiting!

sincitybaby

I am sorry for not updating this sooner, but I recently had to transfer my simcity files back to my laptop, unfortunately I have to get the CD Driver working again.

However I managed to show an old picture that is outdated, but however shows my extensive Freeway system, as I am a paving maniac  :D.

This is an Overview of New Mombasa and suburbs.  The city size is indicated by the size of the font.  Beltway 8 will eventually be a full outer loop.

The I-610 now is fully connected, but I do not have a screenshot, it connects with I-75 which continues north.

Key:

PR= Platte Republic, PR-17 is an expressway that will eventually link I-610 with Beltway 8
Green= Freeway

An overview of my I-610 and I-10 interchange.

All feedback is appreciated!  More to come.

bat

Nice pictures there! And the intersection is looking nice, too! ;)

Pat

sweet good to see an update here sincitybaby!!! Great job on them too, just one suggest is to kill the grid by pressing G on your Key Board...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

NASCAR_Guy

Like the interchange,btw don't I-10 and I-75 join inland a little more IRL.
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave