• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

:-X  :-X  :-X

Welcome to ...

Coming soon .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

your_adress_here

Je suis déjà en amour avec cette ville.

I'm already in love with this city.
Bookah!

jeronij

Who needs The Sims  $%Grinno$% ?¿
Man the detail of your pictures is not usually seen  ??? Making custom content like you do is what gives your game its own personality. I really love the pictures I have seen so far, and I will follow this MD with great interest.

Keep them coming  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

mightygoose

i saw this in the introduction thread, ma  i cannot wait .... it actually itches...

oh and is it a specific mod you use to give your railways that base texture or is it something you have done....
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

dedgren

My, my.  This looks amazing.
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Shadow Assassin

Welcome to SC4D, Badsim. I'll be lurking around both here and Simphoni, waiting for more eyecandy from you. :P

Very nice first pic (I'm actually not sure if I already commented on it over at Simphoni...)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Alek King of SC4

Quote from: mightygoose on January 17, 2007, 02:35:01 PM
i saw this in the introduction thread, ma  i cannot wait .... it actually itches...

oh and is it a specific mod you use to give your railways that base texture or is it something you have done....

I think he is using the stone textures that come in NOBs pack, but with many pieces with extra props.

Anyways awesome tease pic and glad you will be showing this here.

wouanagaine

Cool, ca promet :)

Dis moi c'est expres que tu as tout viré sur tsc ?

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Badsim

Quote from: Alek King of SC4 on January 18, 2007, 06:41:35 AM
I think he is using the stone textures that come in NOBs pack, but with many pieces with extra props.

I wouldn't have told it better ...

SA , glad to meet you there  ;) ... even if simphoni will remain my home . :P

Two first mosaics , some others are coming but as it takes time and AntigOne is already a large city , you'll find a link to the original VirtualEden in my signature . Generally I quote authors & sources of the BATs / mods I use .

Mosaic 1 , from L. Pasteur regional hospital to the international courthouse & garden .

Mosaic 2 , from Nexis Terrace Houses to Pearl Continental Tower ...

To the next ...

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Badsim

Quote from: wouanagaine on January 18, 2007, 08:14:46 AM
Cool, ca promet :)

Dis moi c'est expres que tu as tout viré sur tsc ?

J'ai tout viré parce que c'est un site de gamins ( à 44 ans , j'ai passé l'âge ....) et les modérateurs ne valent pas mieux .
Point barre .

mightygoose

aww man that is insane, you have raised the bar with your work...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

jplumbley

HOLY CRAP!!  &apls   #?¿?¿?$   :satisfied:

Talk about AWESOME!!  Do you leave any custom lots untouched?  It looks to me as though you have made every single on of those lots yourself.  I am attempting to do the same for growables in my city but I just dont have the time right now to get through it all.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

derek_pearce

wow im lost where did u get the costom content you are using i absalotly love it and where can i get this building and what is it called linage please.

Signature comming soon

sebes

WOW. These are absolutely top pictures. Your city Antigone is a dream city, absolutely the coolest here! Every corner is so well though of, all details match. You must be a perfectionist  :thumbsup: Great job!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

your_adress_here

C'est vraiment la ville la plus belle que j'ai vu.
Bookah!

thundercrack83

Those mosaics are outstanding! Like someone aid above, you've raised the bar with your work!

wouanagaine

Impressionant, ca fait bien longtemps que j'avais pas vue autant de nouveauté en une seule fois, tu touches avec LE

Really impressive, it is the first time since I registered at ST that I saw so much unseen lots in a pic. You rock with LE

Pour TSC : Faut penser aux chtit nenfants qui cause pas l'anglais, mais bon c'est clair, ils sont un poil cucul

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

kimcar

&apls Great job as always Badsim . I`m glad to that i find a place to follow your work . Keep going you inspire a lot of people.  :thumbsup:

Giligone

Wow! C'est vraiment magnifique! Absolument parfait.   :thumbsup: 

dedgren

Absolutely. Amazing. Pics.

You've convinced me never to build anything in 3RR.  Or at least, after I do, never to show it to anyone.

The standard has been set right here.

Great work!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax