• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

True Earth

Started by korver, May 04, 2016, 08:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

Gugu3

I have missed a couple of updates!OMG!!!what an incredible set of pictures! :o :o :o :D :D :D

Seaman

Themistokles

So beautiful, and so well captured, the modern city, the ruthless deforestation, the primitive outposts, the indigenous peoples, the natural wonders. The MMP forests looks very varied and sprawling, thanks to the broad range of different MMPs that you have used. And surprisingly, to me, they merge together and form one forest instead of just a heck of a lot of trees.  &apls
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

art128

That's seriously awesome. At this point it's not even a game, it's artwork. I'm curious, the Manaus picture, how long did it take you to create it? (From when you opened the city tile to when you actually finished the work in photoshop)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

dyoungyn

WOW and simply WOW!!!!! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls  You hit this directly centered on the nail.  Great job as always.  I have personally been to Sydney several times and moored just west on the little piers you displayed in Potts Point.  Again, your detail is AMAZING.  I even noticed the rotating restaurant view tower that really sticks out from afar.  Finally, the opera house is marvelous along with the world famous Sydney Harbor Bridge diagonal.  Just simply put, STUPENDOUS &hlp &hlp &hlp

compdude787

Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

_Michael

Really good work. Would be interested in an overview as to how you approach your work, like a selection of WIP images. Not a tutorial, just an insight, since your style is totally different to most people. :)

eggman121

WOW you have captured the CBD with such elegance and this is truly a masterpiece  &apls

I wonder if the rival city of Melbourne is on the cards :D

That is the city I am closest too  ;)

Wow I am lost for words  ;D

-eggman121

APSMS

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

kbieniu7

Great photoshopping! Your series is incredible... It feels like actually going for a trip to all those real places, that we used to hear about somewhen, but were unimaginabely far far away* and now we are visiting them, so close to ourselves  &apls

*Excluding users from Australia (like eggman), they've just seen their own backyard  ;D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Akallan

Very beautiful picture! I just think the highway still deserve a little PS. I find it still very irregular. ;) &apls
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

noahclem

Truly a beautiful MD and a lot of fun to catch up on. Very rarely a new player joins that has an amazing gift to do things that most of us just can't do, or even imagine sometimes--thanks for sharing all this and amazing work. I'd love to understand more about how you create. +1

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm not sure about that building you were after but for that type of feel one of reddonquixote's bats from Melbourne might work. Also, your use of the Sydney Opera reminded me of the bat and I've added it to my current city center--thanks :)

Yan077

I've been following up your MD for a long time, and never comment.... Simply, because I have  no words.
I don't understand all the picture, how is it possible, game or reality ?
I know, it's just because your MD is out of this world....

Amazing, just amazing.

&apls &apls &apls

Yann  :thumbsup:

Ernestmaxis

I cant fotoshop but here is some quality with the mmp's very impressive! :thumbsup:

noahclem

Our community has been blown away by the quality and variety of recreations here in True Earth. The images have been so stunning that one was, rather infamously, not thought that it could possibly be real :D  It's only fitting that korver's exemplary work joins the OSITM section as part of SC4D's 10th birthday celebrations this November! Congratulations!

kbieniu7

So, what can we - the audience - say then? Just applause...

&apls

And be happy, that OSITM came back!  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Vizoria

Extraordinary content deserves OSITM!

Well done korver!

&hlp  &hlp  &hlp

art128

Congrats on the award!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

reddonquixote

Congratulations to someone who has produced some truly remarkable works of art... out of SC4... a real accomplishment in itself! Well done, and well deserved  &apls &apls
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.