• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kbieniu7

I love the most, area near Saxon Palace. A long, wide avenue leading to it, is a great idea!
And night pics show that city is not sleeping at night!  :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Battlecat

Superb update!  Great details as always.  The castle on the hill looks pretty good for a beta! 

art128

Thanks all ! As you may have noticed, I changed a bit the name of the MD, and i'll change a gain the map, I don't want anymore sea xD  :D So see you in one well (school has restarted) for the new (again) region !  ;D :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Gilikov1994

Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

canyonjumper

Looking forward to the new map Arthur!

Your friend,
                             Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Tomas Neto

x-ten

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

Evillions8

Geez.... &apls &apls &apls

Can you please gimme some links to some highrises and some W2Ws you used in your cities?
(Excluding SimFox's buildings, I already have his stuff.)
I need some good highrises because I don't want my cities to look too "American" or a hybrid.  I'm looking for something that is dirty and something that fits with Russian and USSR era cities.

art128

Gilikov1994 - Thank you very much Giel, and happy Birthday my friend ! :P

kwakelaar - Waw, thanks a lot Gjermund, I'm glad you liked the downtown... I hope you'll also like the newest version !

canyonjumper - I'm happy to hear you liked the update, Jordan ! Can't wait to see you by there again !  :P

bat - Hey Bat, thanks a lot for your comment my friend !

kbieniu7 - heehe, yeah, actually that avenue is inspired by the Champs Ellysée, in Paris, leading at the Louvre... but well Russian styled..  :P Anyway, yeah the city is alive at night too, looks like the temperature wasn't under 0°c .. $%Grinno$% Thanks for the comment kamil !  :thumbsup:

Battlecat - Thanks a lot my friend ! Actually I'm still searching for inspiration about a castle on a hill like that... but well looks like I'll have to make it by my own inspirations.. :p

Terring7 - Thanks !  ()stsfd()

Tomas Neto - Muito Obrigado meu amigo !

Evillions8 - Thanks for the comment ! i'm glad you liked my city. As for the question, well I think you should download all the "madrid" W2W from SimcityPolska, as well as the other BATs from there, as they're purely in an USSR style. Also, look for Glenni's and IllTonkso's BATs, they blend very well in a post-soviet city.  :thumbsup:

Well well well, was bout' time to update my MD, eh ? Well I have an update, freshly made ! it's about the newest version ( and the final I hope.. xD ) of Vratska..... Which name is now Kazan ( Казань )... As for the location, well it's on a very small region I'm developing this city.. 3x5 it is its size.. well it's most the urban area of Kazan I'm developing so yeah pretty small region. Also, the city is already 80.000 habs..  $%Grinno$% So no more words, place to the pictures.

Kazan - Thousand Of Faces.

Props & Texture Catalog

thundercrack83

Wow! Excellent stuff, as always, Arthur! It's been quite some time that I've stopped by, I do apologize. Keep up the fantastic work!

I do have a question, though--where can I find that spiral-looking tower to the left of the church in your second mosaic?

Can't wait to see more!

Dustin

rooker1

Those are some excellent moasics Arthur.
Your city layout is very impressive and you have done a great job with the diagonal transit layout and the diagonal buildings.  I have found myself in a situation recently (and still) where I don't think we have enough diagonal buildings to be able to avoid too much repetition.  But you sem to have done a very good job.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Girafe

Some really interesting stuff here

I like this kind of communism architecture  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

peter007

nbvc

canyonjumper

Wow Arthur! Some of the best work I've seen in a long time! Where'd you get that cool spiral tower in the second mosaic?

Your friend,
                                          Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

marsh

Excellent pictures! It looks wonderful. I really love the way you've made the avenues/OWR's. They look just awesome!  :thumbsup:

,marsh  :satisfied:

Gilikov1994

"Well, this looks like a real communist MD" - Giel

&apls
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

bat