• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M4346

300th post! ;D

And page 16! :P

A great milestone for an equally great MD!

Congratulations and keep up the good work! Looking forward to more!

-M-
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Pat

Wow Badsim awsome work in progress here i love that plaza that you did that is something eles
that is soooooo true in EYE CANDY world all is possible lol.

BTW as in accordance to davids rule 301 and 299 are much more important lol
well at least i can get that small honor lol. :D

Congrats Badsim on your mile stone  &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

EDGE4194

here's another voice added to the chorus: your work is truly inspirational and a work of art. I eagerly await the next update, and thank you again for sharing your stunning work  :satisfied:

emilin

Hehe... badsim - the true perfectionist. Safty first, that's what I always say. :thumbsup:

And here are some dancning elephants to celebrate AntigOne being the second MD of SC4Devotion to reach above 300 comments. Not at all suprrising, but extremly well deserved. Congratulations!

&dance &dance &dance &dance &dance

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Heinz

wow impressive what you can do. its like you just willed those edits to those lots and *poof there they were.
one thing, are those chain links barriers? like wires? how about nets? :) so they won't hurt as much? monster perfectionism. (is there such a word? lol) :thumbsup:

Giligone

:D Emilin was right! That was a dangerous spot for the skaters until you put in the fence. No doubt it was popular on hot summer days though. hehe

kwakelaar

I am still here and feasting on your images. :thumbsup:

Cali

lol...i love tailgaters :D
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

rooker1

Fantastic details, I love this stuff.  Please give us more pictures. :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Badsim

Hi rooker1 , I hope you'll enjoy these ones ... ;)

With the "Lotting" of Victoria Gebaüde & World Financial 2 , this damned update is achieved ...
I haven't a lot of time (have to go ) so I'll be short ...

Unfortunately and as already said , it's not possible to add props on the base of Victoria Gebaüde ... I've done my best anyway ..

Finally , as there's still a week before the night fall on AntiGone for 6 months , I planned another update . ;D
Here , the only preview I'll make ... You will recognize Lufthansa Building by bandito( my favorite BATer in 2004 ) , Indoor Sport Center by deadwoods and a football stadium by ... myself . :P

To the next and take care my friends ... ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Yoder7652

absolutely love it! btw, I hope the construction on the building from the upper left of that last picture never finishes  :D :D :D
&apls &apls :satisfied:

rooker1

For someone with not much time, that was an awesome update.  And I did enjoy it very much.  I really like how you set up everything.  Never too much and always just enough.  Very realistic.  I love parking lots.  So many people forget about them, but not you.
Awesome MD!!!
:thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Giligone

;D   More excellent work!

mjig_dudy

QuoteFor someone with not much time, that was an awesome update.

Even for someone with all the time in the world that would be an amazingly awesome update ;)

Excellent work!

kimcar

&apls  Each time i visit Antigone i feel like a tourist . So much to see  ;D I plan to have a surgery for have more eyes  :D Great job again my friend . Glad you had some time for update  :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

QuoteEach time i visit Antigone i feel like a tourist!

I second that! The Victoria Gebaüde is a fantastic looking building, may have to download that one! Great update, my friend. Antigone is certainly one of the most beautiful places I visit here. Keep up the good work!

Lwito

As usual, a fantastic work with beautiful pics  &apls :thumbsup:

We Want More !!!

Pat

WOW Badsim great and most wonderful update talk about drolling some more wow.
I'm soooo jealouse - pat

Made my 100th post here in AntigOne

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Rayden

I'm just speechless, so must detail and so little time. I wonder what would you do if you had more time.

Fledder200

OMG! i have no words....this is just perfect!!!!
i realy realy realy love the fifth pic from above because it looks so real!
god, i wanna live in your city!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!