• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecoba

Wow, well this certainly is a very lovely army base, Arthur ! I realy like how organized the barracks are, and I find them very pretty.  ;)

Ethan  :)

Tomas Neto

Awesome!!! I don't have more adjectives for comment your updates!!!    &apls &apls

É sempre um imenso prazer visitar seu MD, Arthur!!! Nunca entendí porque encerrou o Maronoestra, mas fico feliz por ter aberto este novo MD, que sempre nos presenteia com atualizações fantásticas e belíssimas!!! 

io_bg

Great work on the last update! You've built fantastic port and airport! My only criticism is that the road bridge on the second mosaic is quite low. Despite that, I really enjoyed the pics :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

jafmo

Mais um excelente update. Bom trabalho. Cheio de imaginação.  &apls

planetechef

That's really great, love your military base and your choice of  sea color match perfect, beautifull shots  :thumbsup:
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

Yan077

Wow The last mosaic is incredible, sir yes sir !!! Another great update Arthur  &apls &apls &apls

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Gilikov1994

Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

ecoba

I am excited! Shall edit this post accordingly! :D

Ethan

art128

Thanks everyone for the comment ! Sorry I don't have time for the personal replies now, i'll do them when I get back from holidau (on the 8th of August).. !

Vratska 1910..

Vratska nowaday (Yes, it's the third version of Vratska, I had to rebuild it from zero because of a graphical glitch... )

I hope you liked it !

See you in three weeks !

-Arthur. :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

kaylacey

Tell us again, please, what water mod and terrain mod you are using?

kbieniu7

I see in 1910 citiziens of Vratska had quite much cars :D But I think it should have some small market place (tenements says that it wasn't so small town)
But nice to see, how Vratska has been developed during years. Was it so destroyed during war? ;)

And have nice holidays! I'm also going for a week tommorow. 12hrs in train, I wish you, have a shorter trip than me!  ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Gilikov1994

Awesome  :thumbsup:, Vratska in 1910 reminds me of some Balkan villages :)
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

kwakelaar

kelis

WOOW, very good use of my bat's  ;D great job my friend !
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

nedalezz

That is a pretty big change! The urban area looks great. What is the population of Vratska these days?

canyonjumper

Awesome update Art! Have an awesome holiday!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

travismking

nice update, that bright pink apartment building (the small one) is obnoxious though, I think it grabs your attention way too much

art128

Hey everyone, i'm back ! And i'm preparing an update for next week  ! As I was really but really bored about the last region localisation (Magadan) I decided it restart it again..  $%Grinno$% So stay tunned for some new stuff to come !

Props & Texture Catalog

ecoba

Can't wait to see it , Arthur ! I know it shall be wonderful, my friend !  :)

Ethan