• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

romualdillo

manga rivotra

Very nice pictures on the last 2 updates!  :thumbsup:
I love the ubiquitous greenery and the fact that small buildings sit alongside houses in beautiful harmony: i mean, it's not too dense and not too scattered, the ideal density actually. This city seems very pleasant to live there. Great work !

Gugu3

Themistokles

Beautiful area :) I am always pleasantly surprised to see how often one seem to find small agricultural plots also in otherwise rather dense Japanese neighbourhoods.
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

art128

Thanks.  :)

Here are some night shots for a change. Next time we will see some autumn shots.

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

metarvo

That railway station looks pleasant and welcoming, like a beacon in the night.  ;D  Good work!  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

kbieniu7

Hello Arthur! I haven't commented in your thread for a while, but I see you're keeping the good work, as always! What I can see in your shots is the nice forest work - with a lot of fresh greenery looks so... refreshing ;)

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

noahclem

Great work in the recent updates  &apls  I also quite like the forest with its radio towers and these newest night pictures are perfect! I like the way that Mattb325 clinic fits in as well; I've been pondering how to make good use of that myself recently.

art128

Thanks for the comments. :)

As promised here are some autumn shots !

I'm making some great progress on my next project. Since I still have 13 updates to post before leaving the Japanese stuff, I have lots of time to prepare it.  :P

Props & Texture Catalog

vester

Another great post Arthur. Love the autumn colors.

You just keeps showing your great skills.  :thumbsup:

noahclem

Wow, those fall colors really are brilliant  &apls  Great mix of flora and nicely layed out neighborhood!

kbieniu7

Must be a great place to live there and watch the red, yellow and orange hills from the windows! Nice :)

Themistokles

Autumn is always beautiful, especially when it's as lush and vivid as this! The town looks really cosy as well. By the way, are you leaving Japanese style... tu as la grippe!? :P ;)

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

vortext

Really nicely done forestry Arthur, both summer and autumn have such a great and vibrant color palette!  &apls
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

art128

Thanks for the comments once again.
This will be the last update of autumn. Next time we will start with the night views once more for a few updates before leaving the city.. :)

Themistokles: Well I wouldn't quite say that. It's more that I've been doing Japanese cities for the past 5 years now and I feel like I've done all I wanted to do with them...  :)

Props & Texture Catalog

kbieniu7

I wonder who's living in this villa ;) 5 years and you say, you've done everything? Well, I think, with your experience you could produce something surprising :D But I'm curious, what you'll show next.

Akallan

Very nice picture, I love this kind of tranquil small corners! Your previous updates are also very beautiful, however I'm not a fan of Japanese architecture, but there is a nice balance with all this nature and these urbanized areas. My favorite are those of night! ;D
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Vizoria

You absolutely NAILED that autumnal look. Great mosaic and great lotting to.

Themistokles

A beautiful autumnal area indeed! Then I'm curious of what you'll turn to next. :)

art128

Thanks again for the comments. :)

As promised here are two shots to start the night views...

10 more updates and we will leave Japan... :)

Props & Texture Catalog