• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Barroco Hispano BAT Thread

Started by Barroco Hispano, August 26, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barroco Hispano

I'm unmotivated... maybe I'll come back next week or maybe never.
Barroco Hispano

Girafe

I like these rocks, it's a long time that we did not get a proper pack of MM HD rocks for landscaping.

As for your motivation goes, take a break or think about uploading what you already modelled. It's a long and difficult job but people would love utilizing your props especially the card, it would be pity if they never see the game  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Badsim

... well , not surprising after so much work.  &apls &apls &apls  The problem is that when that kind of thing starts to happen , it quickly becomes regular ... maybe is  it the proper time to release some of your stuff ( if you need someone to Mod cars MMPs , I would be pleased to be your man! ;D -  I've Modded most of the VIP Team MMPs ...  :) ) before to start any other project . In any case , that's already great to make us dream in front of your jewels , in a way keeping alive our hunger for the game . :satisfied:

Wish you the best decision . :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

art128

I agree with Antoine and Cedric, It is inevitable that you will get unmotivated after making so much model, specially since people don't often comment all the time when you posts (I'm myself guilty of that).

I suppose, like Cedric said, releasing a few will take that weight off and probably boosts your motivation to continue doing what you like.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

mattb325

I hope you don't loose your motivation. Everything you model and texture is top notch. :thumbsup: Like the others said, releasing some of what you have already made (even if it is just the models, no lots or anything fancy) would make a huge difference to the way you feel. Trust me on that one.  :)

Badsim

Quote from: art128 on October 16, 2019, 10:23:49 AM
...  It is inevitable that you will get unmotivated after making so much model, specially since people don't often comment all the time when you posts (I'm myself guilty of that).

hmm ...I  didn't think about that facet . To complete Arthur's comment , please , do not pay too much attention to the number of comments nor the « like » system , seriously , who would be able to say « I don't like » nor simply « I don't feel anything »  ()what() , that's impossible to stay unmoved in front of your models . $%Grinno$% ... If you give too much credit to that angle of view , so for sure we don't deserve such professionnal quality  $%Grinno$% ... Is your job in RL related to graphism and/or modelisation ? If not , you should consider it  ;D ... OK , that's just a game , and an old game with a declining community  , but there's something grand and gratifying to participate for free to something selfless and non indispensable ... in fact , my SC4 activities are  more important for me than any other ones . (But ... shh ! :-X)

C.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

belfastsocrates

Quote from: mattb325 on October 16, 2019, 02:49:22 PM
I hope you don't loose your motivation. Everything you model and texture is top notch. :thumbsup: Like the others said, releasing some of what you have already made (even if it is just the models, no lots or anything fancy) would make a huge difference to the way you feel. Trust me on that one.  :)

I'd agree with Matt and others on this point.

People being able to use them in game will make a massive difference to you once the reactions, comments and in-game pictures are posted. Others can comment on this but I'd imagine seeing your creations and hard work being utilised brings immense satisfaction.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

fantozzi

You may get a lot of attention with those superb models.

But to become immortal you will have to walk the dry and arduous last miles to complete the work and upload a pack.

To stop now is like to deny the whole journey you did since you rendered your first models for SC4.

Une_ame

I add my voice to other ones. They say pretty much everything.  :satisfied:

I will add that I like the rock, the B1 and the Hind E (I will have made the rotor blades a little darker, though) of your last posts. Well, and pretty much everything your show here.  &apls

I've made a little break a few times ago since my RL was in need of some action but  for some reasons - I missed the game so much, I was very happy to start a brand new city.

Take care of yourself.

Regards.  :thumbsup:
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

mrbisonm

Is there a place where we can download them?......... maybe Imissed something here

Fred

Wonderful stuff btw :)

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Barroco Hispano

Thanks for your comments guys  &apls

Thinking about it, I think I have come too far to retire now  $%Grinno$%.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I have changed the color of British and American tanks because I think the previous one was boring.

American Tanks

M4 Sherman:

T26 (M26):

M18 Hellcat:

British Tanks

Churchill:

Matilda:

Crusader:

Cromwell:

USSR Tanks

ISU-152:

KV-1:

IS-2:

KV-2:

France

ARL-44:

Japan  :D

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VII from 2 Fast 2 Furious:

Now I have to export more than 2000 BATs so that will take a while..

Btw, I will also make hundreds of soldiers, destroyed buildings from Berlin, Moscow, France and Eastern Europe, warships, merchant ships, utility vehicles, etc, etc.

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

belfastsocrates

A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Barroco Hispano

I'm glad you like it!

I am going to export something today.
Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

T-72 + antialiasing 64x64  :D

I have no graphic errors so all my bats will have antialiasing.

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

I found a way to "SMOOTH" the shadows and make them darker:

Say goodbye to the jagged edges in the shadows  :thumbsup:
Barroco Hispano

fantozzi

Can't help but imho the Ford GT has a really erotic shape.

Thank you for this one.

Une_ame

Yeap, this sweet Ford GT is a hell of a car !  ::)
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Barroco Hispano

I think the shadows look beautiful!

Zoom 4

I can make the opacity of the alpha channel work with all shadows by changing a single number but we can't do it with the FSH's    :angrymore:

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

I will add the other angles later.

You can download the Ford here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AizKPlOWj9nmhR9TaSsXeh81nth6?e=cFbJKt
Barroco Hispano