• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordmaster

epicblunder

nbvc

The yacht looks great!  &apls Maybe the roof could be a bit more smooth round, currently you can see three steps.

RepublicMaster

Kergelen

Love the mediterraniziation you have done Antoine.

I never imagined that cypresses could look so great in SC4.

Links to SC4 websites

Shroud

noahclem

Matching yacht and house?  :D  Looks beautiful and I love the cypresses! As the countdown to 1000 gets going you continue to amaze us with your talent and versatility  :thumbsup:

Girafe

Thanks for your comments.

Slowly, really slowly...

I can't go further as I don't have an aerial pic   &ops

Maybe the next flora pack, beeches  &Thk/(

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Gobias

Amazing, as always!  &apls &apls

Beeches, eh?  If I had a flora "wish list" beeches would be right at the top.  Keep up the great work!

art128

I like the progress made on the tower, keep it up Antoine! I'm waiting for this one.  ()stsfd()

Do you have an idea how big the lot will be? So I can save it a place in my city center. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

RepublicMaster

The tower is looking great! :D

I look forward to the beeches, maybe you could do some different varieties as there is already some available. Perhaps some Southern Beeches?  ;)

weixc812

So happy that the building has revived  :P
Can't imagine I finally see this day...  &cry2
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

Aaron Graham

Well try your best, I want to see this building completed. :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Girafe

Thanks for the comments.  ::)

Nothing new with Carpe Diem, I will finalize the lights with SF and wait until I get good aerial pics.
@ Arthur, it should be 4x2

Regarding the beeches, only this species will be available.

I am pleased with the summer version:

But I am not confident with the autumn liveries  %wrd ...

I played a little bit with complex shape modeling on Evolution tower but for time nothing serious:

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Delecto

trees, trees, trees, more more trees!  ;D

Maybe the automns trees look a little be to "gold".

Again a great job my friend!

vortext

imho the autumn colors are alright as far as tone is concerned, maybe dial back the brightness.  &Thk/(
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

whatevermind

The trees are beautiful, though I admit I couldn't tell you what a beech looks like.  ::)

As for the tower, all I could think of is the poor window washers who have to figure out how clean that thing! It'll be interesting to see how that BAT develops, it's really neat building.

kelis

Yes I think the same, the trees are beautiful and very well done !! About the building it looks so good and realistic so far  :thumbsup:

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

noahclem

Outstanding work on the beeches Antoine  &apls  The old tower is looking increasingly beautiful and the new one is quite promising. Always a pleasure to see your work here!

Girafe

Thanks for your comments  ;)

I re worked all my flora available on the LEX. I changed the item orders to sort the flora by their type (Broad leaf trees, conifers, plants & flowers).

I created a small mod with blank icon for a better understanding.

It only works if you download the packs after the 25th August

The mod is available here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19293845/BSC%20-%20VIP%20girafe%20flora%20items%20order.zip

I decided to pre release the beeches for getting more comments on the colors especially for autumn.

You can get them here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19293845/BSC%20-%20VIP%20girafe%20beeches%20pre%20release.zip

So if you dl them, let a comment here!!

If you want to do a pic 250x188pxl (summer / autumn) for the LEX pics, feel free to post here  ;)
The Floraler