• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sim_link

Ooh, those small houses look great - as does your skyscraper project. Very nice work!  :)

noahclem

The houses are maybe not up to your incredibly high standards but are beautiful all the same. Cars look perfect and progress on the carpe diem building looks spectacular  &apls &apls

vortext

The cars are really nice!  &apls

Could I perhaps interest you in BATting some historic models as well, like shown over here? That would really make my day.  ::)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

weixc812

Wow, I love these lovely little houses  &apls
Yet the new building looks modern and elegant  :thumbsup:
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

namspopof

The cars are beautifull  &apls
Skycrapers too and the little house will be cute.
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

Girafe

Thanks for the comments,

@vortext, these models are rare and not so wanted, will check what I can do  &Thk/(

I worked a little bit on the vegetal wall:

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

FrankU

vortext

Thanks for taking it into consideration!

Maybe steam-powered vehicles are a bit too much of a niche product indeed. They were around for only a short periode of time after all. And I imagine it would be quite hard to model with all the kettles and pistons and stuff. That said, a number of cars from say the 1920-1940 era would be a nice addition. There're only a handfull of these available and over the years I've seen a fair amount of requests for more. Besides it would provide new opportunities for the modern day as well, for example a cardealership which sells some oldtimers. Or what about recreating a classic car rally through the countryside?!  My two cents on the subject.   :)

Tower is taking shape rather nice, keep it up  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird

gn_leugim

weixc812

Nice update. I've always been anticipating  :thumbsup:
And wonder how you will deal with the roof then  :)
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

noahclem

Girafe

A long absence here...

As always, motivation is coming and going and often related to "real" life and its difficulties  &mmm

Nothing so extraordinary in this post, I spent time to deal better with complex arch & design material above all glass and metals. I will share later the best tips for batters under max.

I started a new set of trees: ashes

I decided to share few props via our dropbox.

This is:

- Opel Corsa (4 colors, 45° & 90°),
- Mercedes Class A (4 colors, 45° & 90°)

* there are no rights to re upload these models on any other plateform, use it for yourself

I will add many other props and will do a wall with thumbnails, that you could find at the 1st page of my thread.
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Simcoug

Like all your flora, those trees will find a place in my overstuffed MMP menu :) 

rambuckel

The trees look great :)  &apls

Thanks for sharing the car models :)
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

noahclem

Great ash trees and thanks for the cars  &apls

I think I asked before but I don't recall if you answered: is there any chance of you making more snowy flora like deciduous trees, bushes, etc? I love all of your snow stuff and it's starting to be that time of year.....

art128

Impressive work on both the trees and the cars.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

jmyers2043

I like the darker green tone of the trees. Good Job!!

- Jim
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Girafe

Thanks for the comments,

@ Noah, I answered on your topic  ;)

I added few cars to the previous post.

After 15 hours of work, the autumn versions of the ash trees:

I am asking if I am not too redish...

The Floraler

vortext

Quote from: Girafe on November 12, 2012, 12:19:55 PM
I am asking if I am not too redish...

Not at all. In fact, these will go along quite nicely with some of CPs autumn colors!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird

rambuckel

Brilliant result! I think the darkest version is propably a little bit too red with a touch of pink. But that's just very little and I'm really convinced that these trees will be a great addition to the already existing trees!

Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!